Marco Polo had this to say about Hangzhou – “the finest and most luxurious city in the world” and he was not wrong about it. Hangzhou has such an illustrious past. It’s most famous feature would be the beautiful West Lake which has withstood the test of time ever since the 9th century. Its present has so much to offer as well as it is being regarded as one of the most dynamic cities in China to date. Hangzhou has mountain getaways, the famous Hangbang cai cuisine and so much more to offer the traveler that it is really an amazing place to visit.
From 500 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Hangzhou; A treasure to unearth
- Pick up from home/hotel to Hangzhou.
- Visit West Lake by cruise.
- After lunch, visit West Lake Colored Port View Fish Garden.
- Visit Lingyin Temple.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Hotel Check Out and visit to Meijiawu Tea Village.
- Visit MeiJiaWu Tea Village.
- After lunch, visit the Six-Harmony Pagoda.
- Visit Hefang Street.
- Visit Museum of Hu Qing Yu Tang Traditional Chinese Medicines.
- Transfer to your sweet home.
West Lake State Guest HouseLocated in Xihu District, West Lake State Guest House is surrounded by lush greenery and is elegant in style. Situated next to a museum and a temple of Hangzhou. The hotel is 20 minutes' walk away from Jingci Temple. The property boasts location within 5 km from Hangzhou city center.
- Rooms come with great views
- 2 Restaurants On Site
- All the famous touristic attractions of Hangzhou are within 30 minutes' drive
- 24-hour front desk offers a variety of services
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 28.5 km
- Hangzhou Train Station 4.7 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 9.5 km
The East Hotel HangzhouLocated along Hushu South Road in Gongshu District, The East Hotel offers a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout. A 5-minute walk from Wulin Square, it is a short 10-minute drive from the stunning West Lake and Grand Canal.
- Offer elegant business center, meeting rooms and car rental facilities
- Provide local Hangzhou cuisine and other Chinese-style dishes
- Provide a chargeable airport shuttle service and on-site free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 32 km
- Hangzhou Train Station 6.7 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 8 km
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale HangzhouWith an incomparable location in the heart of Hangzhou city, steps from West Lake, and minutes from Duanqiao Canxue, our award-winning Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou hotel merges elegant amenities and world-class service to create a sophisticated travel experience.
- 283 well-designed European-style guest rooms
- Private balcony with views of Hangzhou city or West Lake
- Feature a fitness center, a pool and sauna
- Walking distance to notable local sites
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 26.4 km
- Hangzhou Train Station3.3 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 6 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.