Marco Polo had this to say about Hangzhou – “the finest and most luxurious city in the world” and he was not wrong about it. Hangzhou has such an illustrious past. It’s most famous feature would be the beautiful West Lake which has withstood the test of time ever since the 9th century. Its present has so much to offer as well as it is being regarded as one of the most dynamic cities in China to date. Hangzhou has mountain getaways, the famous Hangbang cai cuisine and so much more to offer the traveler that it is really an amazing place to visit.
About This Trip
Price: From 350 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Family, Couple, Relax, Nature
- Visit West Lake via cruise
- Explore the Six-Harmony Pagoda
- Hike MeiJiaWu Tea Village
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Hangzhou; A treasure to unearth
Welcome to Hangzhou! You will be exploring the West Lake on this day. The West Lake has numerous sights to explore, and can be explored for hours. To make this easy, you can take a cruise on the lake to explore a number of scenic spots. We'll guarantee that you can get amazing pictures here! After lunch, you will have a short exploration of the West Lake Colored Port View Fish Garden. The garden features hundreds of gold fish swimming and jumping around in the pond. The garden itself features numerous scenic spots with the vast flora and fauna. The tranquil Lingyin Temple is one of the most visited Buddhist temples in China. The temple is no short of pagodas and rock carvings, giving you a more interesting experience.
- Pick up from home/hotel to Hangzhou.
- Visit West Lake by cruise.
- After lunch, visit West Lake Colored Port View Fish Garden.
- Visit Lingyin Temple.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Historical Hanghzou
Meijiawu Tea Village is well known for the varieties of teas produced, namely the Dragon Well Tea. You will get an opportunity to learn about the Chinese tea ceremony and understand how tea is prepared and served to guests. The tea plantations are also quite scenic and breath-taking, giving you views of the surrounding mountains. After lunch, you will visit the six-harmony pagoda, which used to be a navigational aide for the Qintang river and was built with a great variety of architectural techniques. The Hefang street features many stores that have been running for more than 100 years, and a quick stroll can give you a feel of the Song Dynasty era sights. The street contains numerous pharmacies of Chinese Medicine. To learn more about Chinese Medicine, you can visit the Museum of Hu Qing Yu Tang Traditional Chinese Medicines. This is the only Chinese medicine museum in the world and was originally a pharmacy built in 1874. In the evening, you will be transferred to your sweet home.
- Hotel Check Out and visit to Meijiawu Tea Village.
- Visit MeiJiaWu Tea Village.
- After lunch, visit the Six-Harmony Pagoda.
- Visit Hefang Street.
- Visit Museum of Hu Qing Yu Tang Traditional Chinese Medicines.
- Transfer to your sweet home.
West Lake State Guest HouseLocated in Xihu District, West Lake State Guest House is surrounded by lush greenery and is elegant in style. Situated next to a museum and a temple of Hangzhou. The hotel is 20 minutes' walk away from Jingci Temple. The property boasts location within 5 km from Hangzhou city center.
- Rooms come with great views
- 2 Restaurants On Site
- All the famous touristic attractions of Hangzhou are within 30 minutes' drive
- 24-hour front desk offers a variety of services
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 28.5 km
- Hangzhou Train Station 4.7 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 9.5 km
The East Hotel HangzhouLocated along Hushu South Road in Gongshu District, The East Hotel offers a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout. A 5-minute walk from Wulin Square, it is a short 10-minute drive from the stunning West Lake and Grand Canal.
- Offer elegant business center, meeting rooms and car rental facilities
- Provide local Hangzhou cuisine and other Chinese-style dishes
- Provide a chargeable airport shuttle service and on-site free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 32 km
- Hangzhou Train Station 6.7 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 8 km
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale HangzhouWith an incomparable location in the heart of Hangzhou city, steps from West Lake, and minutes from Duanqiao Canxue, our award-winning Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou hotel merges elegant amenities and world-class service to create a sophisticated travel experience.
- 283 well-designed European-style guest rooms
- Private balcony with views of Hangzhou city or West Lake
- Feature a fitness center, a pool and sauna
- Walking distance to notable local sites
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport 26.4 km
- Hangzhou Train Station3.3 km
- Hangzhou East Train Station 6 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.