The China’s former capital Xian, once ruled by the first emperor of unified China (Qin Shi Huang), was the main center for 13 dynasties. Present day, it exhibits some significant historical ruins, relics and monuments for millions of tourists around the world by highlighting the impressive Terracotta Army among the top attractions. While we emphasize on the Journey to Xian, explore on the ancient cultural customs and divine dishes you can experience during your tour to the 3100 years old buried city.
About This Trip
Price: From 345 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Autumn and Spring
Experience: Family, Couple, History, Culture
- Visit The Terracotta Army
- Food court at Yongxing Square
- Take a stroll on Ming City wall
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Great Xian
The first-day city exploration in Xi'an begins by visiting one of China's impressive artifacts - The Terracotta Army, which is widely known throughout the world ever since some local farmers discovered it in 1974. Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Imperial tomb and the cultural Yongxing Square will be the rest of crowd-pleasers for the day.
- Pick up from the airport and head to the mausoleum of the first Qin emperor.
- Explore the awe-inspiring terracotta warriors and the grand tomb of the Emperor Qin Shihuang.
- Firsthand experience of what Xian lunch is like.
- After lunch, a leisurely walk around the amazing food court at Yongxing Square to taste the old and new Xi'an.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Famous Landmarks in Xi’an
The second day begins by looking into the historical side of Xi’an and discovering some popular landmarks and monuments such as Bell & Drum Tower Squares and the Islamic Street or The Muslim Quarter, home to the world’s Muslim communities in the past and the starting point of the famous Silk Road in the olden days.
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to the Shaanxi History Museum.
- Explore historical artifacts from many Chinese dynasties who made Xi'an home at the Shaanxi History Museum.
- Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda built during the Tang dynasty.
- Stop for lunch
- Go through the fabulous artistic and cultural achievements devoted to the Tang Dynasty at the Tang Dynasty Arts museum after lunch.
- Stop by the famous bell tower and drum tower squares right in the heart of the city.
- Drop by China's largest mosque built during the Ming dynasty that showcases charming courtyard complex at the great Muslim quarter.
- Transfer back to hotel to spend the free time relaxing in the evening.
Day 3: Ancient Passion in Xian
The third day begins by visiting the ancient Xian City Wall built in Ming Dynasty at the Shaanxi Province and ends strolling leisurely through the artistic College street of Xi'an and observing antique buildings, calligraphy shops, and many more before departing the quaint city.
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to the Ming City Wall
- Explore the largest and ancient city in China, Ming City wall.
- Walk through the charming Xi'an College Street.
- Stop for Last day Xi’an Lunch.
- Transfer to Hotel for the flight back home.
Sofitel Xian On Renmin SquareSofitel Xian on Renmin Square is located in the heart of the Ming dynasty city wall, within walking distance of historical sites, the Muslim Quarter and adjacent to modern shopping centers. Friendly staff will ensure you experience a pleasant stay.
- Equipped An indoor heated pool and luxurious spa
- 4 restaurants and 3 bars
- Good for travelers interested in sightseeing, monuments and archaeology
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport 27.7 km
Wyndham Grand Xian SouthBoasting an incredible location in the center of Qujiang New District near the Dayan Pagoda and Xi’an Qujiang International Convention and Exhibition Center, the Wyndham Grand Xian South offers luxurious amenities in Shaanxi’s historic capital city. Effortlessly fusing traditional architectural influences with contemporary styling.
- 565 over-sized, elegant guest rooms
- Featured world-class services, a chic lobby lounge, mouth-watering dining options
- 5,000-square-meters of chic meeting and event space
- Dayan Pagoda, The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, and Tang Paradise nearby
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport 35 km
Eastern House Boutique HotelFeaturing free WiFi throughout the property, Eastern House Boutique Hotel offers oriental-style guestrooms in Xi'an downtown, around a 5-minute walk from Xi'an City Wall. The room is comfortable, both accommodation and service standards are excellent. The Chinese Restaurant features 5 dining rooms & 300 seats, specializing in delicious Cantonese cuisine, Sichuan & Shaanxi cuisine. The 120 seats Conference Room make good venues for meetings. The banquet hall is available for weddings, social events and parties. The finest sports and leisure facilities can be found on the fourth floor in the hotel. The hotel offers underground garage parking and free WIFI access in public areas.
- Boasts 154 guestrooms, total 13 layers, non-smoking floor , good view, special night scene
- Well-fitted meeting and banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport 27.4 km
PuSu Jade Boutique HotelCentrally located in Xi'an, PuSu Jade Boutique Hotel is set just beside Xi'an City Wall, only a 5-minute walk from the Zhuque Gate and a 15-minute walk from Yongningmen Subway Station.Decorated in a natural style, rooms here are all fitted with air conditioning and have a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy local specialties for breakfast at the property while plenty of local snacks can be found at the Muslim Street nearby.
- 24-hour business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Xi'an Xianyang International Airport 27.4 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.