Embark on a freezing journey to the ice city of Harbin for 3 full days in China. The home to many popular attractions such as Russian influences and Siberian big cats, where you will be fortunate to witness and admire its rich cultural heritage, natural sceneries and much more beyond the northernmost province of China.
About This Trip
Price: From 625 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Winter
Experience: Family-friendly, Nice for the couple, Ice and snow, History
- Visit Ice and Snow World
- Explore Siberian Tiger Park
- Watch people swim in Songhuajiang river
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flight
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Your city - Harbin
- Take the flight to Harbin and take taxi to the hotel on your own
- 17:00 Pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Ice and Snow World
- 10:00 Pick you up from hotel to Siberian Tiger Park.
- Visit Siberian Tiger Park
- After lunch, visit the Sun Island Scenic Area
- Back to the hotel and free time
Harbin - Your City
- 9:00am Pick you up from the hotel after you finish your breakfast in the hotel
- Transfer to Songhuajiang river for having fun and watching people swim in the river in Winter
- Transfer back to airport(advice you book the flight after 4:00pm on Sunday, If you want to visit more, you could go for free time)
JW Marriott Hotel Harbin River North
Just five minutes from Harbin Ice and Snow World’s vibrant ice sculpture village, JW Marriott Hotel Harbin River North stands above the majestic Songhua River in the district of Harbin municipal government.
- Rooms with views of the river and city
- 3 restaurants offering guests Chinese, authentic local cuisine and international flavors
- Offer a variety of venues for customized meetings and events
- Downhill skiing, sightseeing and ice sculptures
- Harbin Taiping International Airport 30 km
Wanda Realm Harbin Hotel
Located beside the popular Haxi Wanda Plaza, Wanda Realm Harbin offers a stylish home away from home for business and leisure travellers. Floral-patterned carpeting, exquisite lamps and wooden furniture add old-fashioned charm. Some units feature Executive Lounge access. Built for business, Wanda Realm Harbin offers flexible meeting space for events of any size.
- 345 stylish rooms and suites feature a wealth of hi-tech entertainment
- Well fitted facilities as a gym, heated swimming pool and spa
- Currency exchange, concierge service and daily maid service
- Harbin Taiping International Airport 29 km
Holiday Inn City Centre Harbin
Featuring modern interiors and free WiFi in all areas, Holiday Inn is within a 2-minute walk from lively Zhong Yang Avenue. It features fitness facilities, an English-style pub and a Chinese restaurant. It is a 5-minute walk from Saint Sophia Cathedral, a 10-minute walk from Zhaolin Park and a 15-minute walk from Songhua River.
- Good Breakfast with Asian dishes and hearty buffets
- Business center, tour desk and a 24-hour front desk
- City walks, cathedrals and architecture
- Harbin Taiping International Airport 34 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.