Come; witness the greatest and most spectacular migration in the world in one of the world’s best holiday destinations, Masai Mara, located in the Southwest of Kenya. If there is a safari you should go, undoubtedly it has to be Masai Mara. As you cannot complete a true Kenyan safari without a visit to its national Game Reserveto explore thousands of wildlife including the famous big 5! So, live your own adventure in a safari like no other!
From 1,625 USD / per person
|Spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley||Wildebeest Migration in Masai Mara|
Best time to visit
4 x4 Safari Land Cruiser
Safari driver guide for the tour
Park entry fees for 3 nights at Masai Mara Game Reserve
Drinking water in safari car on safari
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Kenya
- Pick up from the airport.
- Stop at the escarpment View Point
- Have a look at the spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley.
- Drive to the Masai town of Narok before proceeding to Masai Mara.
- Explore the enormous reserve, home to the new 8th Wonder of the World, part of the vast Serengeti plains and famously known for its’ spectacular great wildebeest migration and true home of the big five- Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino and Cape buffalo.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the camp and have a short rest.
- Head to the Reserve to observe the predators hunt for their evening meal, as Masai people co-exist side by side with the wildlife and drive the cattle back home.
- Drive back to the hotel for dinner.
- Spend a full day in the reserve to enable us to follow the spectacular wildebeest migration.
- Carry the picnic lunch boxes for the rest of the midmorning and early afternoon, as you will spend in the reserve to see every other wildlife virtually.
- Discover the Big 5 in the great Reserve, which includes the very elusive leopard.
- Explore the animals in great numbers on the plains.
- Observe the dramatic crossing happening at River Mara where the animals are preyed on by the crocodiles, as it is the most spectacular event to behold.
- Capture the amazing sight, which has been identified as one of the Wonders of the World.
- Drive back to the Lodge to freshen up.
- Have dinner and rest.
- Option 1: Spend another full day in Masai Mara and go with the program as the previous day in the Reserve.
- Option 2: Enjoy your time around the Camp and choose an activity like visiting the Masai Village (additional fee). Lunch will be at the Camp. Proceed for another afternoon game drive at 15:30 ‘till evening 18:30 and return to the Camp.
Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Depart from Camp at 10:00.
- Lunch will be at Nairobi in Narok town.
- Transfer to Airport.
- Swimming pool and a souvenir shop
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.