There is no doubt that Xishuangbanna is a must-visit stop on a trip to Yunnan. This city boasts lush tropical rain forests with a variety of rare animals. The annual average temperature is 21 ℃ and never snows here.
About This Trip
Price: From 689 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, Rainforest, Culture
- Enjoy local market
- Visit the Paper-Paking Village
- Meet Hani ethnic minority village
- Experience Water-splashing Festival
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Xishuangbanna, Yunnan
- Pick up from the airport and transfer the hotel.
Day 2: Deep into Villages
- In the morning, drive to Menghai to visit local market and experience daily village life.
- Visit the Paper-Paking Village
- Tranfser to Nannuo Shan (Mount Nannuo), which is famed for its pu'er tea. A relaxing hike across pu'er tea plantations, through forests and Hani ethnic minority villages. Hikers will encounter ancient tea trees which the buds are used for a variety of medicinal purposes alongside traditional pu'er and green tea beverages.
- Visit a Hani ethnic minority village and learn first-hand about Bulang culture and traditions from local families.
- Transfer back to your hotel to enjoy your last night in Xishuangbanna
Day 3: A day for temple, festival, and gardens
- In the morning, drive to visit Dai Minority Park in Olives Dam. Your tour starts from Manchun Buddhist Temple with a long history of 1,400 years. Join worshipers who come to make offerings in return for good luck and learn about Dai’s spiritual beliefs while enjoying murals and sacred statues. And then you will stroll some of the five Dai villages. Most significantly, you will experience the extreme pleasure of being a part of fantastic water fights during their daily Water-splashing Festival held at the Water Splashing Square.
- Then explore the Manting Park - Xishuangbanna’s most famous landmark and the former royal garden of the Dai kingdom.
- As you walk further to the back gate of Manting Park, the awe-inspiring golden monasteries of Zongfosi Temple will leap to your eyes one after one.
- Drive outside the city for about 62km and 1 hour, you will arrive at Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden.
- In the evening, visit Gaozhuang Night Market.
- Transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4: Goodbye Xishuangbanna
- Free time until your flight departure!
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.