Uncover a curious blend of unique culture and artistic heritage that travels back to World War 2 and beyond in mesmerizing Singapore. Within 5 days, get under the skin of the city and explore the top attractions while enjoying the tastiest flavors of Singapore at your own pace. We, Expats Holidays, assure this multicultural melting pot will leave you with remarkable memories.
From 769 USD / per person
|Check-in Singapore city landmarks||Experience ultimate diverse Singapore culture|
|Explore the uniqueness of Singapore|
Best time to visit
Private car & Airport Transfer
English speaking guide
Accommodation with breakfast
Entrance fee of Singapore Flyer
Tips for guide and driver
Meals not listed in the itinerary
Welcome to Singapore!
- Pickup from the airport
- Stay overnight in Singapore
- Pickup from the hotel.
- Stop by Chijmes, a historic building complex in Singapore, which began life as a Catholic convent known as the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus (CHIJ).
- Head to Saint Andrew's Cathedral, the country's largest Anglican cathedral, which was named Saint Andrew after the patron saint of Scotland in honor of the Scottish community who had donated to the building fund.
- Observe the City Hall, a national monument that can be found in front of historical Padang and adjacent to the Supreme Court of Singapore.
- Stop by the Supreme Court, one of the two tiers of the court system in Singapore, the other tier being the State Courts. The Supreme Court consists of the Court of Appeal and the High Court and hears both civil and criminal matters.
- Drop by the National Gallery Singapore, an art museum located in the downtown core of Singapore, which oversees the world’s largest public collection of Singaporean and Southeast Asian art, consisting of over 8,000 artworks.
- Then the Arts House, currently a multi-disciplinary arts venue that plays host to art exhibitions and concerts.
- Observe the Raffles Hotel a colonial-style luxury hotel, which was named after British statesman Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, the founder of Singapore.
- Drop by the Fullerton Hotel, originally known as the Fullerton building, and also as the general post office building. The Fullerton building was named after Robert Fullerton, the first Governor of the Straits Settlements.
- Walk along Anderson Bridge, a vehicular bridge that spans across the Singapore River, located near the river's mouth in the downtown core planning area of Singapore's Central Area.
- Discover Merlion, the official mascot of Singapore, depicted as a mythical creature with a lion's head and the body of a fish. Being of prominent symbolic nature to Singapore and Singaporeans in general, it is widely used to represent both the city-state and its people.
- Catch a glimpse of Esplanade, a waterfront location just north of the mouth of the Singapore River in downtown Singapore.
- Appreciate luxury at Marina Bay Sands, an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay, where at its opening in 2010, it was billed as the world's most expensive standalone casino property at S$8 billion, including the land cost.
- Explore Little India, an ethnic district that is commonly known as Tekka in the Indian Singaporean community.
- Discover Kampong Glam, located north of the Singapore River, known as the Malay-Muslim quarter, which still retains strong ties to the native-Malay and Muslim community, and has sometimes been termed the "Muslim Quarter" due to its history.
- Walk down the streets of Haji Lane, in the Kampong Glam neighborhood, where young people frequently flock for the independent fashion boutiques and Middle Eastern cafes.
- Visit Geylang Serai Malay Village, a museum-styled exhibition site which showcases the lifestyle of the local Malays before the sixties, which sits on a one-hectare area about the size of two football fields.
- Pickup from the hotel.
- Visit the National Museum of Singapore, the oldest museum dates back to 1849, where it was started as a section of a library at Singapore Institution and called the Raffles Library and Museum.
- Pay a visit to Peranakan Museum (Currently under renovation); a museum specialized in Peranakan culture, and the first of its kind in the world, which includes other former Straits Settlements in Malacca and Penang, and other Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia.
- Head to Katong, also known as Tanjong Katong, a residential neighborhood in the eastern portion of the Central Region, and very popular for its restaurants serving Peranakan cuisine and particularly, a spicy Straits Chinese noodle soup called Katong Laksa.
- Stop by Kim Choo Kueh Chang, a mainstay in Singapore’s diverse epicurean tapestry since 1945.
- Have a taste of Culture with Kim Choo’s rice dumplings that have been unyielding to the hands of time and untainted by modern influences, which indeed have preserved their rich taste and fragrance, reminiscent of Nanyang until today.
- Catch the sunrise from Bedok Jetty by an early morning ride to East Coast Park, the park itself is one of the most well maintained scenic coastal routes and has designated routes for runners, cyclists, skaters and rollerblades. Transfer back to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Places of Elegance
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Explore Chinatown, a must-visit subzone and ethnic enclave featuring Chinese cultural elements. A good place to enjoy a blend of hawker food and swish eateries, history and architecture focused on ethnic Chinese population.
- Hang out in the Ann Siang Hill, a small hill, and the name of a one-way road located in Chinatown named after Chia Ann Siang, a wealthy businessman.
- Visit Tiong Bahru, the oldest housing estate located within the Bukit Merah Planning Area and one of the most astonishing residential neighborhoods to explore.
- Gaze at the magnificent Singapore Flyer, a giant Ferris wheel and the largest giant observation wheel in Asia that showcases the most enchanting views of the city.
Goodbye Amazing Singapore!
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Transfer to the Changi Airport (5 to 6 hours in advance).
Parkroyal on PickeringEnjoy a unique stay with our eco-friendly hotel-in-a-garden concept at PARKROYAL on Pickering, Singapore. With Singapore's CBD and Chinatown at your doorstep, be it a business trip or a weekend staycation, you can count on a warm welcome with worthwhile experiences.
- Rooms with views of Chinatown or Hong Lim Park
- Award-winning restaurants, bars and gourmet marketplaces
- Infinity Pool & Poolside Cabanas
- The rooftop Orchid Club lounge features a sweeping 360 degree view of the city skyline
- Ramps, lifts and handicap rooms ensure accessibility for guests with special needs
- Changi Airport 17 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 35.4 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 44.2 km
Pan Pacific SingaporeWith the city's most iconic sights mere minutes away, this dynamic destination is all yours to explore - from the bustling streets of Orchard Road to the scenic Botanic Gardens. When you need a breather, our signature hospitality awaits in the contemporary comfort of Pan Pacific Singapore.
- Rooms with impressive views of the city, Marina Bay and South China Sea
- Dining Loyalty Programme
- Enjoy invigorating workouts at 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness centre
- A children's playground provides ample playing space
- Changi Airport 15.4 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 34.64 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 44.2 km
Marina Bay SandsIndulge in the best experiences at Singapore’s most iconic hotel- home to the world’s largest Infinity Pool. Lounge in your luxurious room and soak in unparalleled views of the city, or explore the integrated resort’s attractions, restaurants and shops.
- Take in magnificent views from floor-to-ceiling window
- Relax in the world's largest rooftop pool while looking out over Singapore’s awe-inspiring city skyline
- Drink in an unforgettable panoramic view of Singapore, 57 levels above the heart of the city
- Party the night away at this contemporary Italian-American restaurant that comes equipped with a DJ booth
- World-Class Dinning & Shopping
- Changi Airport 15.6 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 33.9 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 45.1 km
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke QuayAn award-winning Green Hotel in the center of Singapore's Clarke Quay dining and entertainment hub. Conveniently located in Clarke Quay, just minutes away from the Singapore River, Robertson Quay and Central Business District, Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay is within walking distance from the most trendy dining and nightlife options in the city. Situated just a 5 minutes’ walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station and Chinatown MRT Station, the hotel offers accessibility to all of Singapore's major attractions including Chinatown, Little India, Marina Bay Sands, or enjoy F1 Singapore, and more.
- 442 stylishly designed modern rooms with floor to ceiling windows
- Offer a spectacular city view from our rooftop 40m infinity pool
- Recharge throughout the day with refreshing drinks at Great Room Bar
- 24-hour fitness centre, self-service laundry facility and 10-person meeting room
- Changi Airport 17.3 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 36 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 43.7 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.