Uncover a curious blend of unique culture and artistic heritage that travels back to World War 2 and beyond in mesmerizing Singapore. Within 5 days, get under the skin of the city and explore the top attractions while enjoying the tastiest flavors of Singapore at your own pace. We, Expats Holidays, assure this multicultural melting pot will leave you with remarkable memories.
From 769 USD / per person
|Check-in Singapore city landmarks||Experience ultimate diverse Singapore culture|
|Explore the uniqueness of Singapore|
Best time to visit
Private car & Airport Transfer
English speaking guide
Accommodation with breakfast
Entrance fee of Singapore Flyer
Tips for guide and driver
Meals not listed in the itinerary
Parkroyal on PickeringEnjoy a unique stay with our eco-friendly hotel-in-a-garden concept at PARKROYAL on Pickering, Singapore. With Singapore's CBD and Chinatown at your doorstep, be it a business trip or a weekend staycation, you can count on a warm welcome with worthwhile experiences.
- Rooms with views of Chinatown or Hong Lim Park
- Award-winning restaurants, bars and gourmet marketplaces
- Infinity Pool & Poolside Cabanas
- The rooftop Orchid Club lounge features a sweeping 360 degree view of the city skyline
- Ramps, lifts and handicap rooms ensure accessibility for guests with special needs
- Changi Airport 17 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 35.4 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 44.2 km
Pan Pacific SingaporeWith the city's most iconic sights mere minutes away, this dynamic destination is all yours to explore - from the bustling streets of Orchard Road to the scenic Botanic Gardens. When you need a breather, our signature hospitality awaits in the contemporary comfort of Pan Pacific Singapore.
- Rooms with impressive views of the city, Marina Bay and South China Sea
- Dining Loyalty Programme
- Enjoy invigorating workouts at 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness centre
- A children's playground provides ample playing space
- Changi Airport 15.4 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 34.64 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 44.2 km
Marina Bay SandsIndulge in the best experiences at Singapore’s most iconic hotel- home to the world’s largest Infinity Pool. Lounge in your luxurious room and soak in unparalleled views of the city, or explore the integrated resort’s attractions, restaurants and shops.
- Take in magnificent views from floor-to-ceiling window
- Relax in the world's largest rooftop pool while looking out over Singapore’s awe-inspiring city skyline
- Drink in an unforgettable panoramic view of Singapore, 57 levels above the heart of the city
- Party the night away at this contemporary Italian-American restaurant that comes equipped with a DJ booth
- World-Class Dinning & Shopping
- Changi Airport 15.6 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 33.9 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 45.1 km
Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke QuayAn award-winning Green Hotel in the center of Singapore's Clarke Quay dining and entertainment hub. Conveniently located in Clarke Quay, just minutes away from the Singapore River, Robertson Quay and Central Business District, Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay is within walking distance from the most trendy dining and nightlife options in the city. Situated just a 5 minutes’ walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station and Chinatown MRT Station, the hotel offers accessibility to all of Singapore's major attractions including Chinatown, Little India, Marina Bay Sands, or enjoy F1 Singapore, and more.
- 442 stylishly designed modern rooms with floor to ceiling windows
- Offer a spectacular city view from our rooftop 40m infinity pool
- Recharge throughout the day with refreshing drinks at Great Room Bar
- 24-hour fitness centre, self-service laundry facility and 10-person meeting room
- Changi Airport 17.3 km
- Hang Nadim Airport 36 km
- Sultan Ismail Airport 43.7 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.