Catch a glimpse of tiny Bhutan tucked in the Himalayas between the Tibet Autonomous Region of China and India. From the popular Tiger Nest to the beautiful Punakha Fortress, make your holiday complete by discovering the secret of happiness, meeting the locals and chatting about the lifestyle, staying at least for 6 days in this marvelous Bhutan.
From 3,594 USD / per person
Best time to visit:
Three meals a day, both veg and non-veg
English speaking Guides
All museum entry fees and taxes
Excess baggage charge
Terma Linca Resort & Spa (Thimphu)Terma Linca is like the refreshing dose of comfort while you are travelling or looking for a place to relax. It offers the place of zen and peace to transport you to stress-free and tranquil heaven-like experience.
- Fitness center and hot stone bath
- Experience in Bhutan’s national sport, Archery
- 24-hour front desk
- Paro Airport 13.5 miles
RKPO, Green Resort (Punakha)RKPO Green Resort sits in the heart of the verdant and lush Punakha Valley. Flanked by thick pine forests, it overlooks the Punakha valley and hundreds of paddy fields that stair-step down to the valley floor. It is surrounded by plentiful walking and trekking trails.
- Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
- 24-hour front desk
- Paro Airport 30.8 miles
Naksel Boutique Hotel & SpaNaksel, a community-based project that is eco friendly and Energy Saver efficient, blends the heritage of traditional Bhutanese architecture and the comfort of modern amenities. Main construction materials for Naksel are indigenous and locally purchased. Traditional windows, mud-bricks, framework and even furniture were locally crafted here in Ngoba Village, connecting Naksel to the surrounding forest.
- Spa and wellness center, a sauna and garden
- Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout
- Paro Airport 3.5 miles
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.