Seychelles is an amazing island nation located in the continent of Africa and in the Indian Ocean. The islets are granitic and rich in natural scenery. Seychelles is one of a few places on earth where hawksbill turtles feel so unthreatened that they come ashore in broad daylight to lay their eggs. Mahe, Praslin and La Digue boast some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. So why not just sit back and relax on one of the many white sandy shores and take it all in. Take a sunset cruise and watch the sun rise and set from your hotel villa or private beach. Enjoy a picnic on a catamaran and go horseback riding on the beach or on island trails. Interact with the locals along the shore, watch local fishermen come in with their catch of the day. These are just some of the many attractions Seychelles has to offer.
Best time to visit : July to September
Attractions : Mamanuca Islands, Denarau Island, Sri Siva Subramaniya temple, Kula Eco Park, Monuriki, Fiji Museum, Thurston Gardens, Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
Things to do
8 Must Try Things to Do
- Take a leisurely stroll in the Vallee de Mai on Praslin.
- Visit the tiny town of Victoria on Mahe Island.
- Explore La Digue’s coconut plantation.
- Take a boat trip to St. Pierre-Cousin Island-Curieuse.
- Do some Mahe hikes – Copolia Trail and Morne Blanc.
- Laze around the beaches.
- Visit the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens.
- Explore the Curieuse Marine National Park.
Recommended Resorts / Hotels
1. Le Meredien Fishermans Cove
Le Meredien Fishermans Cove is a luxury resort set on the beautful Beau-Vallon beach ideally situated in Mahe Island and serves as a vantage point to explore the Seychelles easily as it is in the vicinity of several famous attractions like Victoria Market, Arul Mihu Navasakthi Vinayagar Temple, and Dr Chetty’s Medical Centre. Its well appointed rooms come with a private balcony or patio with amazing views. The resort features an infinity pool, 24/7 gym, 2 international restaurants, and a diving center as well.
- 4-Star Modern Island Hotel.
- 30-minute drive from Seychelles Airport.
- Beautiful Beau-Vallon Beach and nearby coral reef.
- Zen spa center, private beach, infinity pool, fitness centre, onsite dining options, recreational activites (land and water).
2. Constance Lemuria
Constance Lemuria is an elegant and first class resort set on the beautiful beaches of Anse Kerlan. Opened in 1999 the hotel was renovated and opened back to the public in November of 2016 with great amenities in store for its guests. Its spacious 105 wooden furnished suites and villas evoke understated elegance are all fully equipped with modern amenities for guest comfort. The resort features an 18-hole golf course, a spa amidst tropical settings, tennis courts, and offer a variety of water activities.
- 5-Star Island Resort.
- 5-minutes drive from Praslin Airport.
- 18-hole golf course on the resort, fitness centre, steam room, hot tub, tennis courts, spa facilities.
3. Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa located on Mahe Island is an elegant resort well suited for leisure and business travelers alike. The city center is conveniently just 6 kilometers away from the resort. The resorts 56 beautifully appointed rooms are all elegantly furnished and offer stunning views of the island. Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa boasts of a spectacular infinity pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and recreational facilities for guest enjoyment.
- 5-Star Multi-awarded Beachfront Resort.
- 25-minutes away from Seychelles Airport.
- Oceanfront Eforea Spa.
- Infinity pool, steam room, yoga pavilion, butler service, recreational activities, private beach area.
4. Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
Set on Silhouette Island, the tropical island getaway of Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is a relaxing oasis amidst lush tropical gardens and a Marine National Park dedicated to environmental protection. The resort has luxurious and well designed 111 villas dedicated to guest comfort. The hotel also boasts of a full service spa, a lovely infinity pool, Jungle Fun Kids Club, and so many other amenities and facilities for the guests.
- 5-Star Upscale Beachfront Resort.
- 20-minutes drive from pier and 35-minute boat ride from Seychelles International Airport.
- Amazing eForea Spa.
- Jungle Fun Kids Club, Beach yoga, Padi dive center, onsite dining options, infinity pool, private beach.
5. Kempinski Seychelles Resort
Kempinski Seychelles Resort is a beautiful resort in the Seychelles located on the famous Baie Lazare in the exclusive south end of Mahe. An amazing natural beauty surrounds this resort from the shimmering waters of the Indian Ocean, lush tropical vegetation, and majestic granite rock formations, the Kempinski Seychelles Resort is a lovely haven. Its lovely rooms are all well appointed and have tasteful wooden furniture and equipped with modern amenities. The resort features an outdoor pool, spa facilities, and a gym as well.
- 5-Star Upscale Beach Resort.
- 30-minutes drive from Seychelles International Airport.
- Olympic-length pool.
- Kempinski The Spa, Kid’s club, gym, recreational center, tennis court, private beach, yoga room.
- We offer full tour packages with customised itineraries including Airport Pick Up and Drop Off, Meet & Greet Services, Hotel and Resort Accomodation, Attractions and SightSeeing, English-Speaking Tour Guides, Ground Transfer to more than 27 Countries and 90 destinations.
- Itinerary planning including special activities according to your preference and needs from our professional Travel Expert Consultants.
- From Boutique to 4 Star value up to 5 star superior hotel recommendation and booking services according to your preference and needs no matter if you are on a family vacation, couple's retreat, nature indulging holiday, thrill-seeking adventure, or quiet escapade.
- Free Consulting from local and international airfare bookings, as well as added value reservation services like hotels and resorts, English speaking tour guide and entrance fees for scenic spots.
- Tourist Visa services to different countries.
- Seat selection and web check-in to make your travel experience more comfortable and hassle free.
- Flight/train ticket booking according to your preferred schedule.
- Hotel booking confirmation with guest details prior to your arrival.
- Itinerary adjustment services to give you more flexibility during your holiday.
- Personal Travel Consultant you can counsel with for unpredictable travel issues and who will provide real-time solutions.
- Should you wish to book this package, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above packages are our recommended hotel accommodations, should you wish to stay in your chosen hotel, let us know and we will provide the best quotation.
- To provide the best available quotation of flight tickets and hotel accommodation, to lock in the rate and secure availability, kindly contact our Hotline.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.