Set off for an extraordinary trip of your life by choosing the Golden Ring tour to Russia. This 10 days and 9 nights tour package not only promises the major cities but also the prettiest towns such as Yaroslavl and Suzdal, which can give you the most memorable time of your life. So, pack your bags and get ready to go to the world’s largest country and come back with memories of a lifetime.
About This Trip
Price: From 2,685 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Cruise, Culture, Architecture
- City Tour in Moscow and St.petersbug
- Experience cruise by Neva River
- Explore architectural and historical
- Visit countryside Yaroslavl and Suzdal
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Russia
- Pick up from the airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Moscow
- Spend a full day touring in the capital Moscow.
- Begin to discover the history of the Russian Federation.
- Catch a glimpse of the unique set of old architecture masterpieces and modern high-tech buildings in the city tour.
- Explore the main landmarks, the Red Square, the Kremlin, the Victory Park, the White House, the Arbat, Christ-the-Savior Cathedral, the observation platform of Sparrow hills, Lomonossov University and many more.
Day 3: Moscow
- Explore the vast museum of real underground palaces with impressive interiors, statues and reliefs, monumental and decorative compositions (paintings, mosaics, stained glass and painting) and numerous labyrinths.
- Uncover the world's best collection of Russian Art in the The State Tretyakov Gallery, founded in 1856 by the merchant and patron of the arts Pavel Tretyakov to display the works of Russian artists.
- Stop by the Izmailovo market, an incredible place with amazing architecture and welcoming atmosphere of real Russian compound.
Day 4: Moscow – Yaroslavl
- Visit Sergiev Posad, one of the most fascinating sights of the Russian Golden Ring, which represents the masterpieces of traditional Russian architecture of the 14th - 15th centuries as well as valuable painting objects.
- Explore the Trinity Cathedral, town’s main landmark; in fact, the famous Russian icon painters Andrei Rublev and Daniel Chorny painted the icon stand in this Cathedral.
Day 5: Yaroslavl - Suzdal
- Discover the Yaroslavl City with a rich history of more than 1000 years, which is part of the UNESCO Heritage.
- Explore all the landmarks representing the development of Russian architecture from the 16th to 18th centuries: Annunciation Cathedral, the Monastery of the Transfiguration of the Savior, Holy Gate, Church of Elijah the Prophet and many others.
Day 6: Moscow - St.petersbug
- Travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg via the high-speed Sapsan train.
DAy 7: St.petersbug
- Allow yourself to get a bright impression of Saint Petersburg by sightseeing for a brief period in the city.
- Discover the most precious monuments of the city’s rich history and original architecture carefully preserved as the world cultural heritage.
- Learn about the amazing stories of the main architectural and historical sites.
- Explore and capture fine pictures of Nevsky prospect, the Kazan Cathedral, the Winter Palace, Vasilievsky Island, St. Isaac Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Senate Square and the Palace Square.
Day 8: St.petersbug
- Explore Pushkin, home of Catherine the Great Summer Palace, the heart of Tsarskoe Selo (Tsar’s Village) and one of the most picturesque parks among the former residences of the Russian Emperors that attracts tourists from all over the world.
- Experience the atmosphere of the Royal way of life in its entire magnificence.
- Explore the marvelous park and the Catherine’s Palace, the most impressive highlight of every visit to Saint Petersburg.
- Visit Saint Isaac's Cathedral, one of the largest churches in Saint Petersburg, where the construction took 40 years, and today remains one of the most impressive buildings in the city center.
Day 9: St.petersbug
- Explore the Peterhof palace and park, located on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland, 34 kilometers from St. Petersburg, which is most famous mainly for its fountains and thus frequently compared to Versailles.
- Take a river cruise along the Neva River and Canals, a boat tour on the Saint Petersburg, aptly called “North Venice”, rivers and canals is an absolute while you are there.
- Indulge in the breathtaking views from the water and bridges over the city architecture.
- Observe all the main points of interest of Saint Petersburg from water and listen to the stories about the most famous bridges, Anichkov Bridge and Bridge with Golden Gryphons.
Day 10: St.petersbug
- Pick up from hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace (St. Petersburg)Guarded by two marble lions at the entrance, This historic Hotel sits within the walls of a 19th-century royal palace in the Admiralteysky district, where the opulent stylings of imperial Russia are alive and well – and every bit as inspiring as they were centuries ago. From private access to iconic landmarks to an evening ride down our city’s beguiling canals, let us show you the magic of St. Petersburg.
- Located in the best-rated area in Saint Petersburg
- 3 Restaurants On Site
- Family and kids friendly
- Pulkovo Airport 15.2 km
WYNWOOD Hotel (St. Petersburg)WYNWOOD Hotel, A contemporary and spacious hotel in the Loft Style. It occupies a historic building at the heart of Saint Petersburg which still retains the character of the Imperial era. The distinctive hotel design is inspired by the Wynwood Art District of Miami. WYNWOOD Hotel – for those who value originality.
- Central location and impeccable service
- A tasty culinary experience in a tropical garden ambience
- 7 miles from Palace Square, the hotel is also a 15-minute walk away from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Pulkovo Airport 15.4 km
Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park (Moscow)Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, dine in one of three restaurants and bars, hold a board meeting or an exclusive event and don’t forget to relax in the pool and spa area. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Moscow.
- Offer 298 bright, premium guestrooms, including 39 spacious suite
- 25-meter indoor swimming pool at Olympus Fitness & Spa
- Saunas, steam rooms, showers and towel service with locker rooms facilities are offered
- 3,500 square meters of flexible meeting and events facilities
- Vnukovo International Airport 21.9 km
- Sheremetyevo International Airport 26.6 km
- Zhukovsky International Airport 42.6 km
Brick Design Hotel (Moscow)Myasnitskaya Street, one of the most beautiful and distinctive streets in Moscow, is located on the historic site of the White City. On the ground floor of the building, which now houses Brick Design Hotel, were located warehouses, however basements were designed especially for wine storage and trade!
- Restaurant delivery (on request)
- Art books and guides in every room and common spaces
- Happy Hour
- Vnukovo International Airport 26.4 km
- Sheremetyevo International Airport 28 km
- Zhukovsky International Airport 37.5 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.