Take a quick tour to the last Himalayan Kingdom and discover what this small country has to offer by exploring through all the classic wonders for your next holiday. This tour is most suitable for the first-time visitors, expats and for those who have no time. We assure that you would enjoy the treasures of Bhutan for a lifetime in this itinerary of 4 days.
From 2,184 USD / per person
Best time to visit:
Three meals a day
English speaking Guides
All museum entry fees and taxes
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Bhutan
- Pick up from the airport.
- Head to Thimphu (about 55Minutes drive).
- Stop for a while on the way at the excellent Horse temple.
- Visit the Weekend Market at the Centenary Farmer’s Market, National Memorial Stupa.
- Drop by the Weaving Centre, where you will find some Bhutanese women at play with their looms.
- Drive toward the Giant Buddha Statue, perched on a commanding hill of Kuensel Phodrang that gives the panoramic view of the magnificent Thimphu City.
- Explore one of the biggest Buddha statues ever built in the world and it is built particularly on the present location following the prophecy of one of the great Buddhist Masters, which is intended to strengthen peace and prosperity in Bhutan and spread them gradually to the world around.
- Visit the Indigenous hospital and make a short tour to the mini-museum that can give you some idea about the herbal medicines and indigenous treatment in Bhutan.
- Stop at the National Folk Heritage Museum.
- Drive to the National Takin Zoo and get a glimpse of Bhutan’s national animal.
- Follow the road that leads to the Nunnery and stop to see the view of Tashi Choedzong and the Parliamentary Hall along with the National Golf Course.
- Explore the Traditional paper making factory, the only one existing in Thimphu. Below this factory is the most famous Bhutanese painting gallery where one can witness the live painting exhibition.
Thimphu - Paro
- Head to the Tiger Nest.
- Hike the Tiger Nest, (about 2 Hours up and 1 hour down), the most visited Temple in the country.
- Visit the National Museum and the Paro Rinpung Dzong.
- Walk down the trail that leads you to the Paro Rinpung Dzong or the Fortress of the Piled up Jewels.
- Experience walking through the oldest cantilever bridge existing in the country. This bridge is known as “No Nails” and it is a typical example of Bhutanese Architecture.
- Check out from the hotel after breakfast.
- Transfer to the Paro airport
Terma Linca Resort & Spa (Thimphu)Terma Linca is like the refreshing dose of comfort while you are travelling or looking for a place to relax. It offers the place of zen and peace to transport you to stress-free and tranquil heaven-like experience.
- Fitness center and hot stone bath
- Experience in Bhutan’s national sport, Archery
- 24-hour front desk
- Paro Airport 13.5 miles
RKPO, Green Resort (Punakha)RKPO Green Resort sits in the heart of the verdant and lush Punakha Valley. Flanked by thick pine forests, it overlooks the Punakha valley and hundreds of paddy fields that stair-step down to the valley floor. It is surrounded by plentiful walking and trekking trails.
- Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
- 24-hour front desk
- Paro Airport 30.8 miles
Naksel Boutique Hotel & SpaNaksel, a community-based project that is eco friendly and Energy Saver efficient, blends the heritage of traditional Bhutanese architecture and the comfort of modern amenities. Main construction materials for Naksel are indigenous and locally purchased. Traditional windows, mud-bricks, framework and even furniture were locally crafted here in Ngoba Village, connecting Naksel to the surrounding forest.
- Spa and wellness center, a sauna and garden
- Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout
- Paro Airport 3.5 miles
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.