This tour is perfect for travelers who are limited in time or would like to combine more destinations. In Guizhou, you will witness the diverse minority cultures and a wonderland of picturesque karst landscape.
About This Trip
Price: From 1445 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Hiking, Natural, Culture
- Visit Huangguoshu Waterfall
- Explore Xijiang Qianhu Miao Village
- Discover Longgong Cave
- Experience Guizhou culture
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Anshun
Pick up from the airport and transfer to Longgong Cave. It is an attraction highlighting karst geological landscapes such as caves, canyons, waterfalls, cliffs, and underground rivers.
- Pick up from Anshun station to Longgong Cave. (around 40 minutes by driving) After lunch, Visit Longgong Cave. Transfer to your hotel in Anshun.
Day 2: Meet the stunning waterfall
After breakfast, you will visit the most famous spot - Huangguoshu Waterfall. This day tour includes visiting Huangguoshu Waterfall, Tianxing Bridge, and Doupotang scenic area.
- Pick up from hotel to Huangguoshu Waterfall. (around 50 minutes by driving)
- Visit Huangguoshu Waterfall scenic area. (including Huangguoshu Water Fall, Tianxing Bridge, and Doupotang scenic area)
- Drive back to your hotel.
Day 3: Experience Miao Village
- Drive from Anshun to Xijiang Qianhu Miao Village. (4-4.5 hours by driving)
- After lunch, visit Xijiang Qianhu Miao Village.
- Check-in at your hotel.
Day 4: Goodbye Guizhou
- Free time until your flight departure.
Kempinski Hotel GuiyangThe gorgeous Guiyang Kempinski Hotel is located in the heart of the city’s business center, a 5-minute drive from the scenic Nanming River. Jiaxiu Tower, a great cultural icon on Fuyu Bridge over the Nanming River, is an 8-minute drive away. Stands at 53 stories, the property is the landmark of the south-west area of Guiyang.
- Offer elegant European-style rooms and suites with city view
- Offer a business center, car rentals and currency exchange
- 2 Restaurants On Site
- 24-hour front desk
- Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport 5 km
- Guiyang North Train Station6 km
Sofitel Guiyang HunterAvg Price: 749-1125 RMB Address: 33 Dusigaojiaqiao Road Nanming District, Nanming District, 550002 Guiyang, China Hotel Facilities: Free WiFi, Pool, Fitness Center, Non-smoking rooms, Spa Located in the heart of Guiyang, adjacent to Hunter Shopping Mall, Every spacious and cozy room features magnificent views of Guiyang through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 274 air-conditioned rooms and suites
- 2 ballrooms and 11 functional rooms equipped with state-of-art audio-visual facilities
- Various dining and drink options
- Good for ancient landmarks, spicy food and local food
- Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport 8 km
- Guiyang North Train Station5 km
Anantara Guiyang ResortSurrounded by green mountains, Anantara Guiyang Resort offers luxurious accommodations in Guiyang. It boosts spacious guestroooms with elegant furnishings, a seasonal outdoor pool and the signature Anantara Spa.
- Featuring views of the mountain or garden, rooms here are all designed with oriental charm
- 4 restaurants serving from authentic Thai and Chinese specialties
- Provide Thai and Chinese cooking classes
- 24-hour front desk
- Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport 7 km
- Guiyang Train Station8 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.