Guilin is blessed with the cool breeze, fresh water, amazing karst landscapes, fantastic sceneries, and extraordinary peaks of mystical mountains. Although the serene city is labeled as “the rural side of China”, visiting this most famous tourist town will surely make you feel like jumping into the pages of a fairytale. So, observe the beauty by taking a cruise downstream from Guilin to Yangshuo.
About This Trip
Price: From 485 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring Autumn
Experience: Hiking, Natural, Culture, Adventure, Photo
- Explore the most beautiful places in Guilin
- Take the relaxing cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Have fun in Yangshuo countryside with exciting activities
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Guilin
- Pick up from airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Guilin - Yangshuo
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mopanshan Pier.
- Take the Li River Cruise
- Transfer to hotel
- Visit the Moon Hill & the Big Banyan Tree
- Experience Yangshuo Countryside’s Rural Scenery & West Street
- Enjoy the live show - Impression Liu Sanjie
Day 3: Yangshuo – Longsheng
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to Longsheng.
- Explore Longsheng Autonomous County.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Relax and enjoy the moment.
Day 4: Longsheng – Guilin - Shanghai
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to Guilin.
- Explore Reed Flute Cave (about 1-1.5 hours)
- Visit Elephant Trunk Hill (about 30-40 minutes)
- Transfer to airport
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.