As one of the largest provinces in the China area, Sichuan is home to many natural beauties. The capital of Sichuan – Chengdu introduces a modern facet to this region but beyond it, magical and enchanting places exist with ancient villages and cliffs of carved Budhhas, sacred mountains, glacial mountains and so many more. And of course this region is also called the “Hometown of the Giant Pandas”.
About This Trip
Price: From 585 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Culture, History, Village
- Wonder in Tulou
- Explore the Gulangyu Island
- Visit the Piano Museum
- Experience Shu Zhuang Garden
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Gulangyu!
- Pick up from airport and drive to Gulangyu Island.
- Explore the Gulangyu Island, newly listed (2017) as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and known for its colonial style architecture, interesting and quirky museums and amazing scenery.
- Stop by Shu Zhuang Garden.
- Visit the Piano Museum, which houses a great collection of pianos.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Fujian Tulou
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Yongding.
- Explore the Yongding Tulou, known for being one of the most impressive Tulous in China due to its grand scales and superior aesthetics. In this cluster, you will get to explore Zhengcheng Lou, Fuyu Lou, Kuiju Lou and Rusheng Lou.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 3: More Tulous
- Pick up from hotel and drive to the Nanjing Tulou.
- Explore one of the well-preserved Nanjing Tulou clusters built in the bigger land areas.
- Visit the A Line of Nanjing Tulou consisting of Tianloukang Tulou, Dongxiexiwai Lou and Taxia Village.
- Stop for lunch.
- Visit the B Line of Nanjing Tulou, comprising of Yunshuiyao, Hegui Lou and Huaiyuan Lou, which have a lovely backdrop of amazing sceneries for a more enjoyable visit.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Goodbye Hakka!
- Pick up from hotel and drive to airport.
- Arrive at airport and for the flight back home.
Swiss Grand Xiamenust a 10-minute drive from Baicheng Beach, overseeing the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, Gulangyu Island, Swiss Grand Xiamen is located a 10-minute walk from downtown Zhongshan Road and a 5-minute walk from Xiamen Ferry Terminal.
- Feature an indoor pool and a fitness center
- A selection of Chinese and Western cuisine is served
- sandy beaches, sightseeing and beaches.
- 24-hour room service
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport 17 km
Wanda Realm LongYanOnly a 50-minute drive from Gutian Town, Wanda Realm LongYan features luxurious accommodations with modern facilities.Wanda Realm LongYan is a 1.5-hour drive from traditional Hakka Building and a 2-hour drive from Guanzhi Mountain.
- Feature an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a children's playground
- 3 restaurants and a bar
- All rooms with city views
- Provide tour arrangements and business facilities
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport 160 km
Lagom Gulangyu Stay Boutique InnLagom Gulangyu Stay Boutique Inn has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Xiamen. 0.8 miles from Xiamen Ferry Terminal, the hotel provides a garden and a terrace. Chinese, Asian and European dishes are served at the in-house restaurant.
- Some rooms provide you with a balcony
- A buffet or American breakfast is served
- Suit for people interested in architecture, clean air and sandy beaches
- 24-hour front desk
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport 18 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.