Choose from the most luxurious in Africa, the 4-day Tanzania private safari tour, which brings the best itinerary to explore many different areas such as Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area including the Tarangire National Park or the Lake Manyara National Park based on your wish. While an African safari is a once in a lifetime experience, this might be the wildest and incomparable game drive that will show you the best wildlife, Africa has to offer.
From 2,030 USD / per person
Best time to visit
All meals on the safari
All Park entrance fees & taxes.
Camping equipment if applicable
Game safari to national parks as specified
Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle
English speaking tour guide/drive
Water during the safari
Excess baggage charge
Lake Manyara Kilimamoja LodgeNested on the rim of the great african rift valley with stunnig views over lake manyara, mount meru and on a clear day, mount kilimanjaro. The lodge is set on pristine lush green gardens and local vegetation with over 130 species of bird.
- Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, garden and bar.
- Complimentary WiFi is offered
- A Full English/Irish breakfast is available
- Kids' club is available
- Arusha Airport 55.1 miles
Ang'ata Migration CampA large camp with 12 large Guest tents including a 2 tent Family unit, a lounge and a dining tent. Each guest tent has an en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity desk and flush toilets. Depending on request a Kingsize bed or 2 Twin beds are available. The lounge is the place to meet other travellers and share your day’s Safari stories while enjoying a complementary cup of Tanzanian Coffee or Tea. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served in the dining tent, freshly prepared by our Chefs on a daily basis. Bush TV (local name for camp fire) is lit when the weather permits.
- Free WiFi, a bar, a shared lounge and a restaurant
- A continental breakfast is available
Africa Amini Maasai LodgeMaasai Lodge Tanzania – Africa Amini Life is located at the foot of Kilimanjaro and is surrounded by a 200-hectare nature reserve. The lodge offers an outdoor pool and a bio-sauna.
- Outdoor pool and a bio-sauna
- Solar-powered light and hot water
- WiFi is available at the lounge
- Kilimanjaro International Airport 25.1 miles
- Arusha Airport 27.2 miles
- Amboseli Airport 39.2 miles
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.