Discover the best of what Vietnam has to offer with Expats Holidays on our 5-day tour that is simply unforgettable. Experience a stress-free holiday as we take explore the history and unique qualities of Hoi An city and Hue ancient city to seek Vietnamese culture and speciality! Take an adventure to My Son heritage to explore the unique architectures of Vietnamese. This 5-day trip is just what you need to explore the culture of Central Vietnam.
About This Trip
Price: From 979 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Family-friendly, Nice for the couple, Natural, History
- Explore cultural Hoi An
- My Son heritage discovery
- Experience the ancient Hue city
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Welcome to Hoi An!
- Arrival at airport in Da Nang.
- Transfer to hotel in Hoi An.
- Free time for relax.
- Overnight at hotel in Hoi An city.
Discover Hoi An city
- Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market
- Tan Ky Old House
- Fu Jian Assembly Hall
- The 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge
- Also, you will have chance to see local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
My Son heritage exploration
- Our guide picks you up at hotel and leave Hoi An for visiting My Son Holly Land-the ruins of Cham people and was an imperial city during Cham dynasty.
- Explore and understand of technique of Old Cham people in making red bricks to build Tower which still now a secret to everyone, you can see a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 65 architectural works. It also surprises for those who are curious with architectural art. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Afternoon, transfer to Hue.
- Stay overnight in Hue.
Hue City Discovery
- Start the tour by visiting Thien Mu Pagoda. To visit this pagoda, you will get a boat trip on Perfume River (called “Huong” River in Vietnamese). After the boat trip which takes around 45 minute, you arrive the Pagoda. Thien Mu Pagoda was built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river. This pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
- 9.30, finish your visit at Thien Mu Pagoda, get on the car waiting outside to visit the Citadel (also called “The Imperial City”). It is a walled palace within the citadel of the city of Huế, the former imperial capital of Vietnam. The building was built in 1362, and took 203 years to complete.
- 10.45, your next visit will be at Hue Royal Antiques museum. The Royal Antiquities Museum displays a huge collection of ornaments, furniture, jewelry, clothing, and other items relating to royal life during the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945). It is housed in the former Long An Palace, which is widely considered to be one of Vietnam’s most beautiful palaces. You have 20 minute for exploring the Museum before visit Dong Ba Market. This is Hue’s largest market, selling anything and everything.
- 12.45, arrival at a nice local restaurant. Enjoy your lunch and take a rest.
- 13.45, we leave the restaurant for the tomb of King “Minh Mang”. King “Minh Mang” was the second emperor of the Nguyen dynasty of Vietnam, reigning from 14 February 1820 until his death, on 20 January 1841.
- 15.00, Continue your visit at the Tomb of King “Khai Dinh”. King “Khai Dinh” was the 12th Emperor of the Nguyễn Dynasty in Vietnam, reigning from 1916 to 1925.
- 16.00, we leave the the Tomb of King “Khai Dinh” to visit a nearby village where people making incense stick and conical hat.
- 16.30, we go back to Hue city and drop you off at your hotel.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Hue
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning.
- Transfer to Da Nang airport.
Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai Hoi An VietnamOffering quality accommodations in the beaches district of Hoi An, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai Hoi An Vietnam is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
- Variety of facilities
- Multiple languages
- Beach front
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD) 18.7 km
- Chu Lai Airport (VCL) 70.7 km
Sunrise Premium Resort Hoi AnNestled alongside Cua Dai Beach and only a 10-minute drive to Hoi An Ancient Town, Sunrise Premium Resort Hoi An is one of the most luxurious resorts, radiating the charm of Vietnam’s most picturesque town. Designed for tranquility with all the modern features a resort has to offer, families and couples alike will enjoy the unique touch of the services. Inspired to reflect Hoi An’s heritage, the resort is paying attention to the young guests with an exclusive Kids Club.
- Variety of facilities
- Recommended by most of guests
- Beach front
- Kids friendly
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD) 26.4 km
- Chu Lai Airport (VCL) 63.3 km
Indochine Palace HotelBuilt in 2009, this modern property is conveniently located in downtown Hue, with major attractions surrounding the area such as the Perfume River, shops, banks, markets, and parks. There are a total of 222 rooms and suites, each uniquely created with special features depending on your taste. Indochine Palace Hotel is a superb property that blends Vietnamese culture and colonial atmosphere, emanating elegance and class.
- Variety of facilities
- Located in city center
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD) 78.7 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.