Discover the best of what Vietnam has to offer with Expats Holidays on our 6-day tour that is simply unforgettable. Experience a stress-free holiday as we take explore the history and unique qualities of Ho Chi Minh city and to seek Vietnamese culture and speciality! Take a boat on Mekong Delta to experience the unique lifestyle of Vietnamese. This 5-day trip is just what you need to explore the beauty of Southern Vietnam.
About This Trip
Price: From 929 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Family-friendly, Nice for the couple, Natural, History
- Explore Ho Chi Minh city
- Cu Chi Tunnels adventure
- Discover Mekong Delta
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!
- Arrival at airport in Ho Chi Minh. Transfer to hotel.
- Free time for relax.
- Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Discover Ho Chi Minh city and Cu Chi tunnels
- In the morning, we will tour Ho Chi Minh City. We start the trip by these famous places: Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum. (Drop you off at Ben Thanh Market for shopping if we have enough time).
- Afternoon, Cu Chi tunnel, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels.
- Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war).
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Mekong Delta My Tho and Ben Tre exploration
- Around 8.00am, travel to My Tho and Ben Tre, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
- On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then we will take a boat ride to An Khanh, a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals.
- Enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages.
- Go back to the city.
Cai Rang floating market explore
- Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo. We continue the tour and stop at a orchard garden.
- Stop for lunch. Then go back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning.
- Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport.
Sofitel Saigon PlazaSofitel Saigon Plaza Hotel is one of the many buildings completing the Saigon skyline, situated on the historical Le Duan Boulevard. This 5-star hotel enjoys a central location offering easy access to Saigon's historical and cultural sights. After a day of business or adventure, the hotel offers a comfortable and spacious retreat in one of Asia’s most thriving capitals.
- Great location
- Variety of facilities
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) 5.5km
- Can Tho International Airport (VCA) 133.6 km
Liberty Central Saigon Riverside HotelRenovated in 2015, the Liberty Central Saigon Riverside Hotel guarantees guests a pleasant stay whether in Ho Chi Minh City for business or pleasure. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just 00.00 Km away, and it normally takes about 20 minutes to reach the airport. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Consulate of Malaysia, Cao Minh Tailor, Artbook.
- Variety of facilities
- Recommended by most of guests
- River view
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) 6.5 km
- Can Tho International Airport (VCA) 133.3 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.