Embark on the grandeur of the Haba Snow Mountain, known for its charming sunrise and rich wildlife. Perfect choice for the hiking lover who enjoys camping, breathtaking mountains, and lush forests. You will experience a journey like never before.
About This Trip
Price: From 500 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring
Experience: Hiking, Natural, Adventure
- Visit Haba Village
- Camp on Haba Snow Mountain
- Hike the Tiger Leaping Gorge
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Arrived Lijiang
- Visit the First Bend on the Yangtze River with imposing gorge scenery. Then, explore the Iron Chain Bridge and the Red Army’s Long March Memorial Monument in the Shigu Old Town.
- In the afternoon, you will hike the Tiger Leaping Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world. Stay overnight in a local guesthouse at Qiaotou Town.
Day 2: Mountain Exploration
- Drive from Qiaotou Town to Haba Village.
- Hike from Haba Village (2600m) to the base camp (4100m) of Haba Snow Mountain. The trek is approx 15km and will take around 6-8 hours. During the hike, you will pass through yak pastures and azalea forests where can enjoy a picnic lunch.
Day 3: Haba Snow Mountain
- Set out in the early morning (4:00am) for the 4km (5 hour) hike to the top of Haba Snow Mountain(5396m). From the top you will get spectacular views of the Tiger Leaping Gorge 3500 vertical meters below!
- Hike 3 hours down to the Base Camp for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Nature Treat
- Enjoy the sunrise over Haba Mountain. Spend the morning doing a 3-4 hours trekking to Black Sea Lake or Heihai(4170 m).
- In the late afternoon, arrive at Haba Village and stay at Haba Snow Mountain Hostel.
Day 5: Goodbye Yunnan
- Drive back to Lijiang and have a safe flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.