Rafting, Cruising, Snorkelling, love the ocean and marine life? Then Kota Kinabalu is for you! Discover Kiulu River as you race down the rapids and over cascading waterfalls in your raft, watch the sun meet the sea on your sunset cruise and relish in the pure delight as you snorkel in schools of fish.
About This Trip
Price: From 699 USD / per person
Best time to visit: November to April,
Experience: River cruise, Snorkeling, Natural, Beach
- Experience River Rafting
- Catch up the Sunset by Cruise
- Mantanani Snorkeling trip
- Mari Mari Culture village explore
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
- Pickup at airport and transfer to city hotel.
- Pickup at Respective hotel
- Breakfast ( Not Included)
- 08:30 Depart from hotel and proceed to Kiulu River, located at Tamparuli area.
- 09:30 Arrive at starting point (Safety briefing will be given by professional river guide and signing of Liability release form) Rafting commences. Excursions takes about 2 hours to the ending point
- Arrive ending point, freshen-up and ready for Buffet Lunch.
- Transfer to Sutera Marina Jetty (North Borneo Cruises – Sunset Dinner Cruise )
- 16:30 Your tropical evening on the North Borneo Cruise begins at Sutera Marina Jetty. Get ready to become acquainted with the charms of Kota Kinabalu on a whole new level.
- 16:50 All aboard! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast. You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favorites.
- 18:15 Dinner will be served buffet style. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought after culinary experience. As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruise will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine.
- 19:00 Your rendezvous at sea comes to an end. You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty
- Transfer back to Respective Hotel.
- 07:00 Pick up at hotel
- 07:30 Depart to Kota Belud jetty.
- 09:30 Reach jetty, take a rest before taking the boat to island.
- 10:45 Arrive Mantanani Island, start snorkeling at sea after briefing. (02 snorkeling )
- 12:00 Back to basecamp for lunch.
- 13:30 Free and leisure, you may swim at house reef.
- 15:00 Depart back to Kota Belud jetty.
- 18:00 Arrive Kota Kinabalu and transfer back to hotel.
- Free & leisure day
- Breakfast ( Not Included )
- Proceed to Mari mari culture village ( 10am Morning tour ), Enjoy and learn history, culture and tradition of Borneo which is impressing.
- Lunch ( Included )
- Proceed to city tour ( Mosque,Univeriti Sabah,Signal Hill,Yayasan Sabah,Filipino handicraft market) buy souvenir.
- Transfer airport.
Sabah Oriental Hotel
- 4-star hotel
- Ideally located in the metropolitan city of Kinabalu, this luxurious property commands a breathtaking view of Mt. Kinabalu, the highest mountain in South East Asia. Boasting elegant and classic rooms, this 4-star property is perfect for both leisure and business travelers.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.