Find a real treat in two of the top visited places in Japan loaded with dazzling views of refreshing spring season. Feel the real spring while exploring some of the best places in Osaka and Kyoto that will not only offer you a chance to travel with kids but also deliver a true hanami experience with impeccable cherry blossoms. Make use of this carefully planned 5-day itinerary from Expats Holidays and enjoy a wonderful tour that enables your whole family to be merry.
From 1160 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English speaking driver
4 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Entrance fees & D.Universal Studio One Day Pass
Meals not listed in the itinerary
Imperial Hotel OsakaThe Imperial Hotel, Osaka, opened to the public on March 15, 1996. Located in a central downtown area overlooking a picturesque river, one of Japan's most famous spots for cherry blossoms, we are in an excellent location for guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
- Japanese-style, Western-style, and buffet-style breakfasts
- Business Center and Music Room
- Kids Room
- Itami Airport 12.1 km
- Kobe Airport 28 km
- Kansai International Airport 38.7 km
The Ritz-Carlton OsakaSet within a storied city with nearly 15 centuries of history, The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka takes luxury to greater heights. Infusing artful Japanese aspects with elements of an 18th century English manor house, this 5-star downtown hotel surrounds guests at every turn with prominent businesses, boutique shopping and some of Japan's most treasured cultural sights .
- 291 5-star guest rooms including 18 Executive Suites, 63 Club rooms, two Japanese Suites and two Ritz-Carlton Suites
- More than 26,490 square feet (2,461 square meters) of meeting and conference space
- Four fine dining restaurants, tea lounge and bar
- Personalized weddings with custom catering
- Itami Airport 10.9 km
- Kobe Airport 25.6 km
- Kansai International Airport 37.1 km
Hotel Granvia KyotoHotel Granvia Kyoto is an integral part of the JR Kyoto Station Building Complex, the visually striking architectural masterpiece which also includes a department store, museum, musical theater, and a vast underground shopping mall. From this convenient location, hotel guests have direct and easy access to and from Kansai International Airport and major metropolitan destinations across Japan including Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. Hotel Granvia Kyoto is the premier destination for international travelers to “hang their hat”, whether that be for business or leisure. Deluxe accommodations and superb convenience are the hallmarks of Hotel Granvia Kyoto.
- 536 beautifully appointed guestrooms
- 15 meeting and banquet rooms, a 1400-seat ballroom
- 11 restaurants & bars
- Triple Family Room
- Itami Airport 36.9 km
- Kobe Airport 62.7 km
- Kansai International Airport 77.3 km
Sakura Terrace The GallerySAKURA TERRACE THE GALLERY with North and South Wings, established in March 2015 as a new type hotel. Suggesting “New style of traveling Kyoto”, slow but exciting. Modern art can be found in many places with different materials such as white façade with its color motif, the warmth of wooden structures,and rustling greenery, natural stone for an industrial look, basin filled with water and flames in the fire pit will inspire those guests of the ancient city, Kyoto. The public space, which allow you to use in many ways, will let you have your own slow and relaxing time.
- The North wing has the theme of wood grain textures in its relaxing atmosphere. The South wing has unique atmosphere that is a fusion of color and art
- Breakfast buffet has over 40 kinds of selections
- Cloak service before and after your check-in/out
- Itami Airport 36.5 km
- Kobe Airport 62.3 km
- Kansai International Airport 76.8 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.