Experience the essence of spring endowing with breathtaking scenery in the land of the rising sun. Spring is the best season to visit Tokyo, not only because of the cherry blossoms but also for many special reasons, which you will eventually know once you start on this exciting journey to Tokyo. So give it a go and make use of this 5-day itinerary from Expats Holidays with everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
From 1155 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English speaking driver
4 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Entrance fees & Tokyo Disneyland One Day Pass
Meals not listed in the itinerary
The Prince Park Tower TokyoThis hotel is a popular accommodation for both business and leisure travelers. Centrally located in Shiba Park, The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel will provide guests with all the luxury and splendor they desire.
- Rooms with panoramic views of Tokyo
- A few minutes walk to Tokyo Tower
- 10 Restaurants On Site
- Excellent choice for families
- Tokyo International Airport 11.2 km
- Narita International Airport 59.1 km
- Ibaraki Airport 84.1 km
Richmond Hotel Premier Tokyo OshiageRichmond Hotel Tokyo Oshiage is located just a 1-minute walk from Oshiage Station. It is situated in the center of Sumida Ward, featuring a fusion of modern city developments and traditional downtown Tokyo. The hotel easy access to its shopping and entertainment complex Tokyo Skytree Town.
- Story-tower block
- Total numbers of rooms: 260 rooms
- 3 Meeting Rooms
- Kids are able to receive a small present from the hotel
- Tokyo International Airport 17.6 km
- Narita International Airport 52.1 km
- Ibaraki Airport 75.5 km
Super Hotel Lohas AkasakaOpening in March 2015, Super Hotel Lohas Akasaka is conveniently located in the central Tokyo, just a 4-minute walk from Akasaka Subway Station. The nonsmoking hotel features a spacious public bath and free WiFi.
- Offer a restricted floor for female guests
- Provide coin launderette and internet PCs in the common area
- Have one of the top-rated locations in Tokyo
- Tokyo International Airport 13.6 km
- Narita International Airport 59.6 km
- Ibaraki Airport 83.3 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.