Connect with Expats Holidays to go on an incredible journey to Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia, known for its music, art and coffee. 6 days in Melbourne allows you to explore the mighty Great Ocean Road, famous 12 apostles, Phillip Island’s penguin parade, exotic wild life in Healesville and more. The city itself is a great opportunity to take so many day tours, which showcases a curious mix of nature and metro society alike.
From 652 USD / per person
Best time to visit
Experienced Driver Guide
Travel in an air-conditioned coach
Entrance fees mentioned
Flight tickets & Airport transfer
Any Personal expenses
Grand Hyatt MelbourneOne of the finest 5-star properties in Melbourne, Grand Hyatt Melbourne had a recent renovation, offering a newly completed lobby, restaurant, and bar. Melbourne's largest luxury hotel boasts 547 guestrooms that are furnished with Hyatt, custom-made beds and Egyptian cotton linen, as well as spectacular views of Melbourne.
- Great variety of services and facilities
- Melbourne City view
- Close to popular landmarks
- Convenient transportation
- Essendon Airport (MEB) 11.7km
- Melbourne Airport (MEL) 19.3km
Crown TowersRising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms. Each room includes a large plasma-screen TV with laptop video-on-demand system, an iPod docking station, and a separate dressing room. The city and bay views are framed by floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Variety services and facilities
- City and Port Phillip Bay view
- Entertainment Complex
- Close to around attractions
- Essendon Airport (MEB) 12km
- Melbourne Airport (MEL) 19.7km
Brady Hotels Central MelbourneBrady Hotels Central Melbourne is located on the edge of Melbourne’s bustling and vibrant central business district. Just a stone’s throw from local iconic landmarks such as the State Library of Victoria, Old Melbourne Gaol, China Town at Little Bourke Street, or the Greek and Italian precinct of Lygon Street, you are sure to find yourself completely immersed in all of Melbourne’s rich cultural offerings.
- Easy access to around facilities
- Modern ambiance
- Essendon Airport (MEB) 10.8km
- Melbourne Airport (MEL) 18.4km
Oaks on William, MelbourneConveniently located on the edge of the city’s dynamic business district, opposite the iconic Flagstaff Gardens. With the atmosphere against a backdrop of outstanding shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences, the property is well located within the heart of the legal, education, and medical precinct, being an ideal choice for both leisure and business guests seeking quality accommodation and a prime city address.
- Home ambiance
- Garden view
- Great location
- Essendon Airport (MEB) 10.7km
- Melbourne Airport (MEL) 18.3km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.