Explore the best of the Khmer Empire and the great heritage of Angkor in this 6-day tour, while enjoying the real life, culture and the warm hospitality given by the Cambodians. The mystical exploration of Siem Reap covers the amazing temples inside Angkor Wat, as well as other essential temples and historical museums to blow you away by the greatness of the Khmer kingdom.
About This Trip
Price: From 355 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring, Summer, Autumn
Experience: Natural, Culture, Family-friendly
- Explore Angkor temples
- Experience traditional Khmer house
- Enjoy the sunset in Angkor temples
- Learn some history about Siem Reap
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Siem Reap
- Welcome greeting upon arrival by tour guide and driver.
- Escort to the hotel.
- Arrive at hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Siem Reap
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site, Angkor Temple.
- Explore from the South gate of Angkor Thom to many temples such as Byon, Baphoun, Royal Palace, Phimeanakas, Terrace of the Elephant with the Terrace of the Leper King inside the city.
- Continue to discover the Ta Prohm temple, used as a location for the famous film, Tomb Raider.
- Head to the world-famous 7th wonder and the largest temple in the world, Angkor Wat, which is also the national symbol that appears on the national flag of Cambodia.
- Spend time exploring the Angkor Wat until sunset.
Day 3: Siem Reap
- Visit the pyramid form temple Pre Rup, located in the grand circle of Angkor, built in the 10th century with 5 levels.
- Continue to explore the Banteay Samre and Banteay Srey temples, the most beautiful of the Khmer arts built by the pink color of the sand stone and considered as jewels of the Khmer arts at the same time.
- Pass by many villages observing the daily life of the people in Angkor region and traditional houses built by wood on the steels.
- Stop by the most interesting temples in the grand circle of Angkor, Ta Som, Neak Pean and Preah Khan, before returning to Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap
- Visit the Roluos Group (Lo Lei, Preah Ko and Bakong), modern name for the Angkor-era temples built at the beginning of the Khmer empire in the 9th century.
- Explore the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, Tonlé Sap, listed by UNESCO as natural Biosphere in 1997.
- Head to the floating villages at Kampong Phluk by boat.
- Experience the daily life of the Khmer people living in the lake with their houses, schools, markets, and floating churches built on the boats / bamboo rafts along with the freshwater mangrove surrounding the lake.
Day 5: Siem Reap
- Visit the Phnom Kulen National Park, located in the north of Angkor about 60km.
- Explore the most magnificent surroundings from the top of the mountain.
- Stop by the largest reclining Buddha statue, carved directly from the biggest natural sand stone on the mountain in the Buddhist monastery.
- Head to the 1000 Lingas in the riverbed to view the largest waterfall in this area that believes to have sacred water you can swim and relax.
- Drop by the Angkor National Museum inside the gallery.
Day 6 : Siem Reap
- Transfer to the Siem Reap international airport.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa ResortSofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is set among tranquil landscaped gardens on the tree-lined Charles de Gaulle Avenue. It is just 10 minutes’ drive to Angkor Wat. Rooms enjoy a blend of French and Khmer design and decor.
- An indulgent spa center with a hot tub and massage treatments
- Have an 18-hole Country Golf Club
- Offer a wide variety of dining options, including French and international cuisines
- 15 minutes’ drive to Siem Reap’s bustling center
- Angkor International Airport 6.6 km
Raffles Grand Hotel d'AngkorOpened over 75 years ago, this grand and historic luxury hotel has been noted as being one of the Top 50 Hotels in Asia. At Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, guests get to experience a world of luxury and adventure.
- Featured a garden covering 60,000sqm
- The Raffles Amrita Spa, a pool, a business center, and a library/map room
- Offered guests a variety of different cuisines
- Offered a selection of excursions including temple tours, helicopter tours, and a chance to learn Khmer cooking and tradition healing methods
- Angkor International Airport 7.2 km
Park Hyatt Siem ReapNestled within private gardens, the luxurious 5-star Park Hyatt Siem Reap offers modern guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring the largest collection of modern and traditional Cambodian Art.
- Offering views of downtown Siem Reap or the hotel’s courtyard
- 2 pools and 3 dining options
- Feature a 24-hour fitness center and spa offering massage services
- λ Angkor International Airport 7.3 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.