Discover the best of Sydney with Expats Holidays that can take you to see all the attractions on your itinerary of 6 days. Experience a stress-free holiday in the wildlife of the Blue Mountains, Canberra Capital City, and Dolphins & Dunes at Port Stephens that will make you eventually wish if you could stay much longer. All in all, a stunning Sydney roundup is a must for everybody travelling to amazing Australia.
About This Trip
Price: From 775 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring, Summer, Autumn
Experience: Nature, Cruise, Hiking, Sandboarding, Dolphins
- Cruise tour in Sydney
- Wonder in Blue Mountains
- Enjoy Cultural Canberra
- Explore Australia wildlife
- Amazing Dolphins watching
- Exciting Sand-boarding
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Sydney!
- Pickup from the airport.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Sydney.
Day 2: Sydney in Style
- Meet your Magistic Cruise vessel at 11:45am at Pontoon 5, King St Wharf.
- Make sure to check in with the staff before taking off to enjoy your luncheon cruise.
- Treat yourself to amazing views of the city and Sydney icons as you cruise on the harbour whilst enjoying a tantalizing buffet lunch.
- Meet our the driver at Lime Street, King St Wharf once the cruise tour is finished to continue on an afternoon city view tour.
- Listen to the expert commentary provided by our driver-guide as you weave through the city streets to key landmarks.
- Visit the Rocks, a port community district at the very base of the Harbour Bridge featuring heritage-listed buildings and streetscapes, including its famous markets, cafés, and boutique shops.
- Get a stunning view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the Rocks, one of the world’s largest steel arch bridges and one of the city’s most well-known and photographed icons designed in 1924 to connect the northern and southern shores of this growing city.
- Discover Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, an exposed sandstone rock cut into the shape of a bench, on a peninsula in Sydney Harbour, which named after Mrs. Macquarie.
- Get another birds-eye view of the Sydney Opera House from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, a world-heritage listed multi-venue performing arts centre, and the most recognizable world-class icon in the world.
- Head to the entrance of Sydney Harbour, known as the Gap, a dramatic ocean cliff on the coast that will give you and your camera the most breathtaking views of the coastline.
- Proceed to Bondi Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the world, famous for its glistening ocean, pristine sands, reliable surf and seaside spirit.
- Wander along the shoreline and dip your toes into the cool ocean or treat yourself to afternoon tea (own expense) from one of the many cosmopolitan cafés and restaurants.
- Enjoy a memorable and a delicious buffet dinner at the Sydney Tower Buffet restaurant while revolving around the magnificent night light views of one of the world's most picturesque cities.
- Make your own way back to the hotel leisurely at the end of your dinner.
Day 3: Australian Fauna of the Blue Mountains
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Drive to Blue Mountains (around 2-hour ride from Sydney).
- Explore the Blue Mountains, one of the country’s super natural wonders with an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and heathlands.
- Discover the wonderland of sandstone outcrops, deep ravines, pristine bushland and dramatic cliffs.
- Climb into the mountains via the sleepy townships of Blaxland, Lawson and Wentworth.
- Observe the Three Sisters, a trio of rocky pinnacles you can view from a perfect vantage point. This rock formation is one of the most popular sights at the Blue Mountains.
- Discover Scenic World, renowned adventurous park that provides the ultimate Blue Mountains experience from native birds and fresh air, to breathtaking views of the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls & Jamison Valley.
- Ride the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway to experience the steep valleys, cliff tops and canyons from different perspectives (see Optional Add-on).
- Uncover a delightful blend of quaint shops and galleries at the Leura village, a lovely picturesque town in the Blue Mountains.
- Grab a yummy bite to eat at one of the many cafés in Leura village or choose from our optional luncheons (see Optional Add-on).
- Meet all your favorite creatures in the world’s largest collection of native wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Have a personal encounter with koalas, kangaroos, wombats and other endemic animals.
- Return to Sydney on the coach or cruise down the Parramatta River into Sydney Harbour (see Optional Add-on) at the end of the day.
Day 4: Capital Canberra Expedition
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Depart the city early morning from the pick-up points.
- Head to Canberra, a well-planned city with national monuments, museums and galleries built around a large artificial lake and also a great place to enjoy the outdoors, with excellent cycling, gardens, parks, and bush walking and nature reserves.
- Take in Canberra’s magnificent setting and design features looking from Mount Ainslie Lookout point, which offers panoramic views of the central business district of Canberra, set against the background of Lake Burley Griffin and Mount Stromlo.
- Visit the Australian War Memorial, a moving and an insightful world-class museum for both young and old to discover the diverse Australian experiences of war and connect with the stories of people and events that shaped Australia.
- Pay a visit to the National Museum of Australia on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. Its stunning architecture provides an extraordinary place to explore the rich and diverse stories of Australia and its people.
- Involve your kids at the Museum's new interactive kids' adventure game, to build their own time-travelling robot and explore a mysterious location in Australia's past at Kspace.
- Embark on an interesting tour of Australia’s Parliament House, a graceful and deeply symbolic piece of architecture sitting atop Capital Hill, and crossed by two axis, north-south and east-west, representing the historical progression and legislative progression of Australian democracy.
- Stop by the Lodge, primary official residence of the Prime Minister of Australia, situated in the national capital Canberra.
- Drive past the National Library and the High Court of Australia and Lake Burley Griffin.
- Explore the Carillon Bell Tower on the edge of the lake, a gift from the British Government to mark Canberra's 50 years as the nation’s capital.
- Arrive back to Sydney at night (around 9:30pm).
Day 5: Adventure at Port Stephens
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Depart the city in the morning from the pick-up points.
- Visit Australian Reptile Park, home to exotic reptiles from around the world and a wide variety of Australian native animals.
- Get up-close to the wildlife, including echidnas, platypus and dingoes. Hand-feed the friendly kangaroos, cute koalas and discover huge saltwater crocodiles.
- Enjoy lunch at Port Stephens (own expense).
- Explore Port Stephens, Australia’s blue water haven, blessed with 26 sandy beaches, a vast blue bay and many beautiful inlets, which is also famous for its resident bottlenose dolphins, crystal-clear waters and towering sand dunes.
- Go Dolphin watching at Port Stephens, the perfect place to observe dolphins in the wild and in the Port itself as its home to around 165 bottlenose dolphins.
- Have a great time at Stockton Bight Sand Dunes , the largest sand dune system in Australia, stretching for 32 kilometers over 2,500 hectares.
- Experience Sandboarding, which is suitable for all ages, where Toddlers and young children can ride on a board with an adult or tackle the slopes themselves once they are confident.
- Arrive back to Sydney in the evening (around 7:15pm).
Day 6: Goodbye Amazing Sydney!
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning.
- Transfer to Sydney Airport.
Sofitel Sydney Darling HarbourSofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, located in Darling Harbour, Sydney, is a popular choice for travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
- Great variety of services and facilities
- Harbour view
- Best value to stay
- Close to popular landmarks
- Sydney Airport (SYD) 7.7km
- Bankstown Airport (BWU) 19.6km
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde ParkFeaturing luxurious rooms in a great location with wonderful views overlooking Hyde Park, this Sheraton hotel keeps up with the company’s reputation of excellence. The 557 spacious rooms and suites features chrome and earth tones that perfectly compliment the designers choice of modern and stylish furniture.
- Elegant and classic ambiance
- Hyde Park view
- Best value to stay
- Close to around attractions
- Sydney Airport (SYD) 8.3km
- Bankstown Airport (BWU) 20.7km
Vibe Hotel SydneyThe Vibe Hotel Sydney is centrally positioned for your convenience with easy access to the Sydney Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, and Sydney's central business district. The Vibe Hotel Sydney is also a short walk from Hyde Park and the cafes, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife of Oxford Street. The guestrooms are elegantly furnished and equipped with modern amenities.
- Easy access to landmarks
- Modern ambiance
- Variety facilities and services
- Sydney Airport (SYD) 7.5km
- Bankstown Airport (BWU) 20.4km
Oaks Goldsbrough Darling HarbourThe 325 modern apartments, complete with a full kitchen and laundry, are certain to please those who are looking for more than just a room. Overlooking Darling Harbour, it offers stylish accommodation with cooking and laundry facilities. Situated in a historic 19th century building, many apartments offer stunning harbour or city views.
- Home ambiance
- Harbour view
- Great location
- Sydney Airport (SYD) 7.5km
- Bankstown Airport (BWU) 19.5km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.