Discover the wonders of the Indian Golden Triangle in a week filled with colorful cities and India’s rich history. Travel back in time while visiting the magical monuments left by the emperors of old times. Experience a safari in Ranthambore National Park where you can admire magnificent tigers, graceful deers, large crocodiles and flocks of birds. What are you waiting for to embark on this unforgettable journey?
About This Trip
Price: From 779 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Winter
Experience: Family-friendly, Nice for the couple, Natural, History
- Spot wildlife animals like tigers during a jeep-safari in the Ranthambore National Park.
- Learn more about India’s rich history by strolling through historical monuments
- Visit one of India’s most visited wonders: The UNESCO Taj Mahal
- Explore the famous Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- After your Arrival you will have some free time for local sightseeing in Delhi.
- Dive into Indian culture including the street life, the authentic food and the inspiring markets.
- Enjoy your first night in New Delhi India and get some rest in the Hotel after a day full of first impressions.
Day 2: Delhi City Tour and drive to Agra in the evening
- Begin your tour with Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
- Next, visit Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest and busiest markets in the heart of Old Delhi. This market has some of the most popular Indian-wear shops in the capital. Take a ride with a Rickshaw.
- Then, catch a glimpse of the famous Red Fort. The planning of the palace is based on Islamic prototypes, but each pavilion reveals architectural elements typical of Mughal building, reflecting a fusion of Persian, Timurid and Hindu traditions.
- After that, walk around the Humayun Tomb, the first garden-tomb of India. Its architecture traces the decline of the Mughal Dynasty and the rise of the British Empire.
- Pass by India Gate monument, which commemorates the 70,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives during War.
- Go through President House. The office and residence of the President of India, the world largest democracy.
- Finally, visit Qutub Minar, a pre-Mughal dynasty tower, which was built to celebrate Muslim dominance in Delhi after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu ruler. The tower is one of the most idyllic places in the city.
- In the evening, after sightseeing in Delhi, you will be driven and dropped off at your hotel in Agra City.
Day 3: Agra City Tour and Drive to Ranthambore
- In Agra City you will get to see the famous Taj Mahal.
- Later, you can explore the Agra Fort and get a chance to see the riverside view of the Taj Mahal from the fort.
- At the End of the day you will leave for the Ranthambore Natural Park.
Day 4: Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Experience
- Day 4 will begin with a Jeep Safari into the Ranthambore National Par It's one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in India to see the majestic tigers in their natural habitat, but you can also spot leopards, crocodiles, deer's, birds, and many other wildlife animals.
- Visit beautiful ruins of the Ranthambore Fort.
- Return to the national park for the second part of the safari and spot even more wildlife.
- Afterwards the guide will drop you off at your accommodation
Day 5: Drive to Jaipur
- Drive from Ranthambore to Jaipur.
- Free day in Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur City Tour
- First, visit the Amber Fort and ride an elephant up to the forts entrance.
- Next, Jal Mahal also called the Lake Palace, is, as its name indicates, standing in the middle of a lake. In its surrounding, try to spot several species of birds.
- Then, view the incredible beehive-like palace: Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Wind. This structure allowed the royal ladies to observe everyday life in the street below without being seen.
- After that, stroll through the City Palace to admire this vast complex blending traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture.
- Go by the Jantar Mantar, an astronomical
- As Jaipur is known for its markets, go to the Colorful Bazaars where you can find traditional spices, jewelry, textiles and handmade crafts
- Drop-off at your hotel in Jaipur City.
The Imperial, New DelhiAn oasis of calm and comfort sums up the understated luxury of this Lutyen’s masterpiece, bestowed with the prestigious title of the ‘Best Heritage Hotel’ by the Jury- Outlook Traveller Awards 2018 and also by Travel leisure India’s Best Awards 2017. It is the only hotel amongst 7 hotels in India to be listed in Conde Nast Gold List for 2018.
- Outdoor pool and health club
- Spa services and 7 dining options
- Babysitting services and free overnight shoe shine services
- Yoga classes and a book shop
- Delhi International Airport 8.5 miles
Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, AgraThe Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen, Mumtaz Mahal, almost 4 centuries ago, bestowing everlasting fame on the town of Agra. Even today millions flock to seventh wonder of this world. Agra’s newest landmark, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, lies a short walk away from the Eastern Gate of this fabled monument.
- Rooftop pool with magical views of the Taj Mahal
- Fitness centre
- Abundance of dining options
- Agra Airport 14,3 km
The Tigress Spa and Resort, RanthamboreA premium resort adjacent to the Ranthambore National Park, The Tigress Resort Ranthambore is a magnificent luxury in the lap of the wildlife sanctuary.
- Bouquet of spa and wellness services
- Blend traditional flavors of the Indian and International cuisines
- Sawai Madhopur Train Station, 8,5 km
JW Marriott Jaipur Resort & Spa, JaipurExperience Rajasthan, India's famed "Land of Kings," at JW Marriott Jaipur Resort & Spa. Our 5-star resort, winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence, pays homage to majestic Rajasthan with a blend of traditional architecture and modern elements.
- stylish outdoor pool, modern fitness center, exclusive resort spa
- Free supervised childcare/activities
- Indian and international cuisines in their restaurant
- Jaipur Airport, 29,5 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.