From the most popular northern circuit parks; Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro conservation area to the most authentic lifestyle of Tanzania, this 7 day safari adventure will be a once in a life time experience for you to get up close and personal with the wildlife as you walk together with a group of Hadza bushmen on a hunt.
From 2,910 USD / per person
Best time to visit
All meals on the safari
All Park entrance fees & taxes.
Camping equipment if applicable
Game safari to national parks as specified
Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle
English speaking tour guide/drive
Water during the safari
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Tanzania
- Depart from Arusha after breakfast.
- Drive to Tarangire National Park.
- Pass by bustling Masai villages and the vast, open plains that have become synonymous with images of Africa along the way.
- Begin your game drive across a rich vista of endless golden savannah that surrounds the Tarangire River, once you have entered Tarangire.
- Visit the river, which runs itself throughout the year lined with acacia and Baobab trees and is a vital source of water for the animals of the region during the dry season, where the park’s large elephant population as well as other herbivores such as zebras and antelopes regularly visit.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with a view of the river keeping on your toes, as the local monkey population does its best to separate you from your lunch!
- Drive through the park observing lions, leopards, Cape buffalo, and a huge variety of antelopes and even endangered animals such as the Greater Kudu or the Fringe-Eared Oryx.
- Retire to your accommodation after the day’s drive.
Tarangire National Park - Serengeti National Park
- Begin the day with the scenic drive towards the Serengeti after an early breakfast at hotel.
- Pass through the mist-shrouded rainforests of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area along the way, where you might be lucky enough to glimpse Cape buffalo, baboons, or even elephants and leopards in the dense undergrowth.
- Choose to break up the drive with one or both optional activities below, before reaching the Serengeti park gates:
- Have a delicious lunch at the Serengeti National Park picnic area.
- Explore the Serengeti to witness Africa’s iconic savannah landscape and be amazed by the sheer number of animals that roam these grassy plains.
- Have dinner and stay overnight at the heart of the Serengeti National Park, according to the requested standard and the accommodation type.
Serengeti National Park
- Start your day early by getting up before dawn to embark on a sunrise game drive, accompanied by the melodic singing of the birds.
- Spend your morning searching for leopards and lions that are on a hunt for their morning meal.
- Spy on the contrastingly calm hippos, returning to their watery homes, with their families.
- Return to your accommodation around 9 am for a leisurely breakfast before continuing the game drive at 10.30 am.
- Drive to the best possible route based upon the time of year and the kind of animals you would like to see by discussing with the driver.
- Observe the Serengeti's diverse wildlife to the maximum
Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Drive back towards the Ngorongoro Crater National Park after breakfast.
- Capture the animals that eluded you on your previous day (day 2) drive, which takes us back through the Serengeti via a different route.
- Spot thousands upon thousands of animals in herds as far as the eye can see; wildebeests and zebras migrating together, tall and graceful giraffes, jumping antelopes and gazelles, the powerful African elephant and the most respected group of animals: the predators.
- Glance at lean cheetahs and shy leopards, foraging hyenas, and finally, the king himself; the lion.
Ngorongoro Crater – Lake Eyasi
- Depart for Ngorongoro Crater After breakfast.
- Get your first glimpse of the vast verdant caldera, considered by some to be the 8th Wonder of the World, from the panoramic viewpoint.
- Explore the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, one of the most sought-after safari destinations in the world and home to over 120 species of mammal including the fabled Big Five, the endangered black rhinoceros as well as large numbers of hippopotamus.
- Observe and photograph some of Africa's most recognizable faces from the comfort of your open-top vehicle.
- Discover many predators including lions, leopards, cheetahs, jackals, and hyenas, as well as large population of wildebeest, zebras, antelope, Cape buffalo, and more, as crater is the home to one of Africa's premier safari destinations.
- Have a picnic lunch by the park's famous hippo pool, after the thrills and excitement of the day.
- Drive to Lake Eyasi for overnight stay.
Lake Eyasi - Lake Manyara National Park
- Start your day early by getting up before
- Rub shoulders with the last true bushman tribes in Africa, the Hadzab, who live very much as they always have with only 2,000 members, despite the rapid development of Tanzania.
- Learn from the fascinating Hadzabe tribe , who offers a window into how life in Tanzania was in the past
- Watch the live demonstration of hunting techniques prepared by the local hunters, which reveals a great deal about their everyday lives when they must hunt for animals to feed their families.
- Get firsthand experience on how the Hadzabe use distinctive motions and even the body parts of certain animals to lure their prey close enough so that they can bring down the animals with handcrafted poisons, which is far from being a mere performance.
- Drive around Lake Eyasi after a late breakfast.
- Find variety of wildlife in this shallow soda lake you will not see in an ordinary national park.
- Spot a variety of bird and mammal life, even flamingos and hippos on occasion, who call the lake home.
- Meet the Datoga people, who are mostly farmers and cattle breeders, offering another insight into tribal life in Tanzania.
- Make way to Karatu Town or Lake Manyara for overnight stay after completing your day’s activities.
Lake Manyare National Park – Arush
- Drive to Lake Manyara National Park after breakfast.
- Observe many of Africa's most well-known animals, with the tree-climbing lions, a particular treat in the Lake Manyara National Park.
- Capture some of the best game viewings in the world and the proud predators lounge in acacia trees in your camera, as this park is truly a photographer's playground.
- Expect to be amazed by large flamingo flocks, circling birds of prey, and the brightly colored lilac breasted roller, as the Lake Manyara is an absolute delight for the Bird-watchers with a huge variety of birds on display in the park.
- Return to Arusha in the afternoon.
Lake Manyara Kilimamoja LodgeNested on the rim of the great african rift valley with stunnig views over lake manyara, mount meru and on a clear day, mount kilimanjaro. The lodge is set on pristine lush green gardens and local vegetation with over 130 species of bird.
- Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, garden and bar.
- Complimentary WiFi is offered
- A Full English/Irish breakfast is available
- Kids' club is available
- Arusha Airport 55.1 miles
Ang'ata Migration CampA large camp with 12 large Guest tents including a 2 tent Family unit, a lounge and a dining tent. Each guest tent has an en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity desk and flush toilets. Depending on request a Kingsize bed or 2 Twin beds are available. The lounge is the place to meet other travellers and share your day’s Safari stories while enjoying a complementary cup of Tanzanian Coffee or Tea. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served in the dining tent, freshly prepared by our Chefs on a daily basis. Bush TV (local name for camp fire) is lit when the weather permits.
- Free WiFi, a bar, a shared lounge and a restaurant
- A continental breakfast is available
Africa Amini Maasai LodgeMaasai Lodge Tanzania – Africa Amini Life is located at the foot of Kilimanjaro and is surrounded by a 200-hectare nature reserve. The lodge offers an outdoor pool and a bio-sauna.
- Outdoor pool and a bio-sauna
- Solar-powered light and hot water
- WiFi is available at the lounge
- Kilimanjaro International Airport 25.1 miles
- Arusha Airport 27.2 miles
- Amboseli Airport 39.2 miles
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.