Spend 8 days discovering what each destination has to offer in one of the world’s most mysterious countries. From the most fascinating heritage sites to emblematic landmarks, have the chance to travel to all the main attractions of Myanmar with this flexible itinerary from Expats Holidays. Walk at an easy pace enjoying special activities and learning more about the daily lives of local people while we provide everything you need for a comfortable stay.
About This Trip
Price: From 1720 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Autumn
Experience: Culture, Temple
- Spectacular sunset
- Mingle with the local people
- Experience Yangon’s dazzling cultural
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Myanmar
- Arrive in Yangon.
- Head out to explore the downtown, a bustling area that is full of colonial-era architecture.
- Visit the Buddhist heart of Myanmar, the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset.
Day 2: Yangon - Bagan
- Fly up to Bagan and begin the day exploring the Ananda temple, dating from the 12th century and famed for its gilded sikhara tower at its peak.
- Visit Bupaya pagoda for perfect sunset panorama views of the Ayarwaddy River or one of the highlands for a perfect view of Temples and plain land.
Day 3: Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura
- Fly to Mandalay and visit the last royal palace of the Konbaung dynasty, recalling the days of Thibaw and his queen, Supayalat, before the British expelled them to India.
- Take a stroll down, just to the south of Mandalay to visit the longest teak bridge in the world - the iconic U Bein bridge in Amarapura.
- Watch master craftsmen cast Buddha statues in bronze or visit a weaving factory to see how fabrics are made in the town of Amarapura, which is full of textiles stores and small metal works factories.
Day 4: Ava - Mingun
- Take a horse and cart, just to the south, at Inwa, also known as Ava, around the quiet meandering roads that once made up a powerful kingdom’s capital city across the
- Discover the Mingun Bell , reputed to be the heaviest and largest working bell in the world, across the Irrawaddy River from Mandalay. If you have worked up a hunger wandering around Mingun and its massive unfinished stupa, reward yourself by purchasing some freshly steamed corn on one of the many roadside stalls as it will be the sweetest you’ve tried.
- Try out more of the city's fantastic eateries, including Indian, Shan or Chinese food.
Day 5: Mandalay - Inle
- Fly to Heho airport and transfer via car to the characterful town of Nyaung Shwe, the gateway to Inle Lake.
- Relax in the afternoon with the plenty of time left or go for sightseeing around the lake to capture the local Intha fishermen employing their traditional one-leg rowing technique.
Day 6 :Inle
- Visit the ancient lakeside stupas at Indein and check out handicrafts in Nampan village.
- Explore the floating markets that are a photographer’s dream, if time permits.
- Finish your day with beautiful sunset at Red Mountain Estate vineyard.
Day 7: Inle - Yangon
- Fly back south from Inle Lake and grab those last-minute gifts at Bogyoke Market (formerly called Scott Market, and closed every Monday and gazetted holidays) or explore the city’s downtown art galleries, allowing you to haggle with the best of the country’s finest crafts.
Day 8: Yangon
- Spend your leisure freely until the flight time arrives.
- Transfer to Yangon International Airport with the driver for the flight back home.
Pullman Yangon CentrepointPullman Yangon Centrepoint is located in the beautiful downtown Colonial Quarter overlooking Maha Bandoola Park, City Hall and the unique Sule Pagoda, while Bogyoke and the night market are at walking distance.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi and a fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Yangon International Airport 14.5 km
Belmond Governor's ResidenceWith its timeless elegance, palm-fringed walkways and glorious gardens, Belmond Governor's Residence is unmatched among Myanmar event venues. Sit down to a sumptuous banquet in Mindon Lounge; enjoy an intimate meal at Mandalay Restaurant; or opt for a cosy cocktail party at Kipling Bar. Our charming facilities and warm-hearted service ensure celebrations of all sizes are a spectacular success.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 3 dining options and rooms with free WiF
- Spend time in the library
- Yangon International Airport 7.8 miles
Wyndham Grand YangonLocated along the shores of the city-landmark Kandawgyi Lake also known as the Royal Lake, Wyndham Grand Yangon Hotel is a fresh member and the first opening property of famous Wyndham Hotel Group in Myanmar. The surrounding views from the rooms of 20-floor hotel are simply stunning and spectacular over the tranquil Royal Lake and the golden Shwedagon pagoda.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi and a garden
- Yangon International Airport 7.8 miles>
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.