Explore the serendipitous paradise, Sri Lanka in this 8-day classic holiday tour that offers everything like Thailand and Bali, but with less crowds. Be it ancient sites, golden beaches, exotic wildlife, cascading waterfalls or tea hills, the major attractions cover all UNESCO World Heritage sites in the cultural triangle for you to experience the true beauty of the country and the authenticity of the smiling locals.
From 980 USD / per person
|Minneriya National Park-Jeep Safari||Four UNESCO World Heritage|
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Sri Lanka
- Pick up from the airport.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Colombo - Polonnaruwa
- Drive to the cultural triangle (3.5-hour ride).
- Visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress - UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Climb the Lion rock, a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 meters (660 ft.) high.
- Visit Polonnaruwa, the second historical city of Sri Lanka and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Go for an afternoon safari at Minneriya National Park to spot herds of elephants, monkeys, buffalo, sloth bear, deer, crocodile, and sambar.
Polonnaruwa - Kandy
- Drive to Kandy city (3-hour ride).
- Stop by Dambulla Cave Temple, largest and best Preserved Cave Temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the Temple of tooth relic, where the sacred tooth relic is preserved and rituals are performed.
- Explore Kandy City.
Kandy - Eliya
- Drive to Nuwara Eliya (2-hour ride).
- Visit Botanical Garden of Peradeniya, renowned for its collection of a variety of orchids that includes more than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees.
- Explore Tea Plantation & Factory in the hill countries.
- Stop by to view the Ramboda Waterfall.
- Go for a tour around Nuwara Eliya City and visit Gregory Lake and Victoria Park along the way.
Eliya - Bentota
- Drive to Bentota (4-hour drive).
- Visit Turtle Hatchery along the way.
- Enjoy your leisure time with pleasure.
Bentota - Colombo
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
OZO KandySmart and stylish in the land of the spiritual. Welcome to OZO Kandy Sri Lanka. Cosy rooms inspired by Sri Lankan charm. Stunning views over the mist-covered mountains. Sublime beds that'll give you sleep so deep, you’ll be waking up before the alarm goes off with ease.
- Rooftop poo and fitness centre
- BOMMU Rooftop Bar offers a panoramic view
- Bandaranaike International Airport 52.4 miles
The Blackpool Hotel (Eliya)Peaceful and pristine highlands, blessed with captivating natural beauty and showcasing ancient colonial splendour. The Blackpool stands at an altitude of 1876m, surrounded by vast tea estates, carefully tended vegetable plantations and beautiful mountainous terrains.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free private parking
- Popular for golfing and cycling
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport 51.1 miles
Jetwing YalaProudly emerging out of the coastal wilderness, our home of Sri Lankan hospitality in the deep south brings a sense of luxury and refinement to the harmonious disorder of our resident grasslands. Embodying the true spirit of nature, we believe in a sustainable coexistence that extends an open invitation to indulge in our hospitality, wherever you may find yourself in the world.
- Outdoor pool and business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport 20.2 miles
Riu Sri Lanka (Bentota)Riu Sri Lanka All Inclusive features themed restaurants and offers 24-hour services. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, it offers accommodation in Bentota. Free private parking is available on site. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.
- 24-hour services
- Free private parking
- Outdoor pool
- Bandaranaike International Airport 60.7 miles
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.