Feel the sense of peace at the oldest city in Hanan province, Luoyang, dates back to many centuries for its rich heritage and melting pot of history. The foundation of the Chinese Civilization is the home to the famous attractions in the vicinity, to name a few, The Longmen Grottoes, the Shaolin Temple, Zen Buddhism and Martial Arts are some places definitely worth adding to everyone’s bucket list.
About This Trip
Price: From 415 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring
Experience: Culture, History, Hiking, Family-friendly
- Visit the White Horse Temple
- Explore Shaolin Temple
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Luoyang!
- Pick up from airport and drive to Longmen Grottoes.
- Explore the Longmen Grottoes.
- Visit the White Horse Temple.
- Check out the Luoyang Museum.
- Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Vicinity of Shaolin
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Henan Songshan Shaolin Temple.
- Explore Shaolin Temple.
- Stop for lunch.
- Transfer to Airport for the flight back home.
Christian's Hotel Luoyangocated in the center of charming Luoyang, is characterized by its Bauhaus design and lavishly appointed themed rooms. Nearby attractions include Luoyang Museum, Luoshen Theatre and Zhouwangcheng Square. The hotel's modernist design sets it apart both inside and out; inside the hotel, you'll find each floor taking on a life of its own, with themes ranging from the 'Roman Holiday' to the 'Norway Forest'
- Some units with city views
- A buffet breakfast is served every morning
- Feature free bikes
- 24-hour front desk
- Luoyang Beijiao Airport 16.1 km
Luoyang YuShe Boutique HotelLocated 6 miles from Longmen Grottoes, Luoyang YuShe Boutique Hotel in Luoyang has rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.
- A buffet breakfast is available each morning
- A laundry service, as well as business facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Luoyang Beijiao Airport 21 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.