The mega magnet is drawing attention from zillions of tourists all over the world facilitating millions of expats its space for a second home. The tour is a fantastic getaway to appreciate the sky-high buildings and architectural fantasies the world has ever seen, along with the highlighting cultural center and financial hub in the middle of the city. Experience the dazzling shanghai in 3 days and take back home lifetime of memories.
About This Trip
Price: From 590 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Family, Couple, History
- Explore Shanghai Disneyland Park
- Shanghai City Tour
- Zhujiajiao Water Town
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Welcome to Shanghai!
- Pick up from Shanghai and drive to Disneyland.
- Explore Shanghai Disneyland Park whole day.
- Transfer to Hotel.
Day 1: Welcome to Shanghai
- Pickup from hotel and drive for a city tour.
- Explore People Square, East Nanjing Road, City God Temple and Yu Garden in the morning
- Stop for lunch
- Visit Shanghai Confucian Temple, Xintiandi and Shanghai French Concession rest of the day
- Transfer to hotel
Day 2: Shanghai's Venice
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Zhujiajiao city.
- Explore the ancient town whole day.
- Transfer to Shanghai
Shanghai Marriott Hotel City CentreLocated right in the heart of downtown Shanghai, just moments from Nanjing Road and the Bund, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre boasts immaculately designed accommodations and a host of amenities.
- Rooms with skyline or river views from over-sized windows
- Business friendly, venues can accommodate up to 900
- Fitness center, indoor lap pool, spa
- 4 Restaurants On Site
- Top-rated location
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport7 km
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport6 km
Mandarin Oriental Pudong, ShanghaiA five-star luxury hotel located on the banks of the Huangpu River. In the heart of Pudong’s financial district, Mandarin Oriental offers the perfect combination of style, comfort and world-class service. Which pride on innovative restaurants, serene spa and contemporary design.
- Rooms with Huangpu river view
- Featuring an indoor pool, a spa and 5 dining options
- Provided car hire, ticketing service, currency exchange and luggage storage
- a 10-minute walk from Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Lujiazui Subway Station
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 17 km
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 29.8 km
URBN Boutique ShanghaiSet in the heart of Shanghai with a variety of pubs, bars and cafés nearby, URBN is an environmental friendly hotel located a 6-minute walk from Jing’an Temple Metro Station and airport express shuttle bus. Featuring luxurious and modern accommodations completed by fine service.
- Rooms at URBN Shanghai have fine beddings with natural mattress, large windows
- Restaurant is a seafood-focused urban bistro
- 8-minute drive from Hengshan Road Bar Street
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport7 km
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport1 km
SSAW Boutique Hotel Shanghai BundSSAW Boutique Hotel Shanghai Bund is located in the bustling core area of Huangpu District, close to Metro Line 8 & 10 stations. It is just a five-minute walks away from Yuyuan Garden and Huaihai Road. All rooms are well appointed and feature high-quality mattresses. The south-east style on-site restaurant specializes in Cantonese and local cuisines.
- All rooms are equipped with a black-out curtain and branded mattresses
- A fitness center and children's playground
- Near people’s Square, Xintiandi and Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport5 km
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport3 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.