The classical Beijing is where the traditional and the modern meets together to showcase you its ancient wonders and latest architectures for 3 full days. Go back and forth in time on this tour to the capital of China, packed with historical monuments, advanced structures and cultural centers that will leave you in awe of how grand and impressive Beijing , one of the glittering mega cities of this world.
About This Trip
Price: From 450 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Culture, History, Family-friendly, Architecture
- Modern Architectural wonders
- Hiking Mutianyu Great Wall
- Enjoy Beijing City Tour
- Visit the Forbidden City
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day1: Welcome to Beijing!
- Pick up from the airport and drive to Mutianyu, a section of the Great Wall.
- Firsthand experience of what Beijing lunch is like.
- Explore the great wall section, well preserved with a less crowd and easily accessible to seniors and children.
- Delve in the modern architectural wonders at Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Day 2: Golden History of Beijing
- Pick up from the hotel after breakfast and drive to the Tiananmen Square.
- Explore the grandest and largest city square in the world, built during the Ming dynasty that has seen countless historical events in its lifetime.
- Visit the Forbidden City, once imperial home of the Qing and Ming dynasties, spanning over 600 years of history, still standing in China as one of the integral and grand complexes.
- Stop by a delightful Chinese restaurant to have a Beijing lunch.
- Travel to the Temple of Heaven, once devoted to harvest rituals by the emperors to ensure they would have a season of plenty.
- Lastly, drop by the picturesque Summer Palace, once imperial summer resort of the Qing dynasty, embellished with delicate garden sceneries and elegant landscapes.
- Transfer to Hotel for rest and relaxation
Day 3: Happy Ending at Beijing
- Pick up from the hotel after breakfast and guide you to the city center for a half-day excursion.
- Explore the Beijing Hutong, the pulse of the city renowned for its impressive construction and layout.
- Stop for lunch before departing Beijing.
- Transfer to airport for the flight back home.
Shichahai Shadow Art Performance HotelA hidden gem nestled in the historical Hutong area in central Bejing, the shadow art themed Shichahai Shadow Art Performance Hotel could be a peaceful retreat away from the bustling urban life. Traditional cultural acitives can be experienced here, including shadow art painting classes, calligraphy practicing and dumpling making. Also, guests can watch free shadow art performance indoor every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Featuring modern Chinese design elements
- 5-minute walk from the scenic Houhai area
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 16.7 km
- Beijing Capital International Airport 23.4 km
Beijing 161 LeZaiNanluo Boutique HotelA white shell in Nanluoguxiang. There are open room to chat and fair patios to soak up some sun or moon. Post- modern courtyard design creates space full of innovative savor.
- Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.
- A business centre with well-equipped meeting facilities.
- Luggage storage service are provided upon request as well.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 16.6 km
- Beijing Capital International Airport 22.1 km
Regent BeijingLocated in the famous Wangfujing Shopping Center, Regent Beijing is an international standard hotel that is part of the Regent International Hotel Group. The hotel’s modern and classic rooms and suites are equipped with fashionable facilities, including free high-speed broadband Internet access, large screen plasma LCD TVs, and DVD players. Some of the rooms provide majestic views of the Forbidden City and Wangfujing.
- Indoor pool,gym and spa
- 24-hour room service
- 4 international dining places
- 3-minute walk from Wangfujing shopping street
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 14.4 km
- Beijing Capital International Airport 22.9 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.