Enjoy the best of nature with abundant greenery and unique species of animals on Mt. Wuyi. To relax, have a cup of freshly grown tea and take a ride through the nine-bend river. Immerse yourself in the history of Mt. Wuyi and explore the vast history of the town.
About This Trip
Price: From 799 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Hiking, Natural
- Hike Wuyi Mountain
- Ride a drifting bamboo
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
A taste of Wuyi
- Pick up from airport to hotel.
- Hotel check-in and have lunch.
- Transfer to the Wuyi Tea Expo Garden.
- Transfer to hotel, take a rest.
- Transfer to theatre, watch Impression Da Hong Pao.
- Impression Da Hong Pao.
- Transfer to hotel.
Roaring In The Sky
- Pick up to Mt. Wuyi.
- Visit the Heavenly Tour Science Area, A Thread of Sky and Tiger Roaring Rock.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Pick up from hotel to Nine Bend River.
- Enjoy a ride on drifting bamboo.
- Visit Song Street, Wuyi Palace and Tianxin Yongle Temple.
- Transfer to airport.
- Located in Wuyi Mountain Scenic Area
- Guests may work out at the gym
- Take a stroll in the garden
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool
- Wuyishan Airport 4.6 miles
Tea Talk VillaLocated in Wuyishan, 8 miles from Wuyishan Scenic Area South Entrance, Tea Talk Villa features a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a balcony with garden views.
- Tea Talk Villa has a terrace
- The area is popular for cycling
- Wuyishan Airport 11 miles
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.