Embark on the grandeur of the Yellow Mountains, also called The Huangshan Mountain known for its charming sunsets, giant granite peaks, magnificent pine trees and sea of clouds, which you will be able to witness for 3 days in a tour to its ancient villages declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The remarkable views admired by photographers, poets, painters and tourists all over the world worth visiting especially to get insight into its impressive history of hundreds of years.
From 825 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Huangshan!
- Pick up from airport / train station and drive straight to Xidi Village.
- Explore the charming and historic Xidi village.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Hong Village.
- Visit the scenic quaint Hong Village.
- Transfer to Huangshan
- Ascend the mountain via Yungu Cable Car.
- Check in at hotel for lunch.
- Hike over to the cloud-dispelling pavilion for amazing views of the mountain and the rolling clouds, which has captivated by many artists both in ancient and present times.
- Head to the west sea canyon for a killer view of the Xihai Daxiagu gorge and mountainside rock formations.
- Explore the Beihai scenic area with more breathtaking views namely: Writing Brush Peak, Lion Peak, Refreshing Terrace, Begin-to-Believe Peak, Black Tiger Pine, Interlocking Pine, and Chessboard Pine.
- Transfer back to hotel for rest and relaxation.
- Pickup from hotel and guide to the famous sunrise viewing spot.
- Wait for the Huangshan sunrise.
- Transfer to Hotel for departure.
- Descend the mountain via Yungu Cable Car.
- Transfer to airport / train station for the flight back home.
Banyan Tree Hotel HuangshanNestled at the foot of the majestic Mount Huangshan, Banyan Tree Hotel Huangshan offers luxury suites in characteristic Anhui-style architecture.
- Amidst the 3 UNESCO sites of Huangshan mountain, Hongcun and Xidi
- Taste the Hui cuisine
- Good for culture buffs and nature lovers
- Perfect for business meetings
- Huangshan Tunxi International Airport 65 km
- Huangshan High Speed Train Station 60 km
Crowne Plaza Huangshan YuchengCrowne Plaza Huangshan Yucheng digned with the unique theme of Huizhou characteristics and modern high quality, excellent facilities combined with perfect management.
- Near famous attractions like Mountain Huangshan, World Heritage Site Xidi
- Offer the finest cuisines
- Free shuttle service to Tunxi Old Street
- Boast more than 2000 sqm of flexible event space in total 11 meeting rooms
- Huangshan Tunxi International Airport 11 km
- Huangshan High Speed Train Station 17 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.