Embark on the grandeur of the Yellow Mountains, also called The Huangshan Mountain known for its charming sunsets, giant granite peaks, magnificent pine trees and sea of clouds, which you will be able to witness for 3 days in a tour to its ancient villages declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The remarkable views admired by photographers, poets, painters and tourists all over the world worth visiting especially to get insight into its impressive history of hundreds of years.
About This Trip
Price: From 636 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer and Autumn
Experience: Family, Couple, Hiking
- Stroll in Xidi Village
- Hike Yellow Mountain
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Huangshan
The first day of this tour is a precursor of all beautiful things to come. After you are welcomed, you will be taken on a leisurely exploration to one of the ancient village's representatives of the Anhui architecture - Xidi Village, located at the south foot of Mt. Huangshan. This village is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its buildings dating back to hundreds of years along with a fantastic scenery.
- Pick up from airport / train station and drive straight to Xidi Village.
- Explore the charming and historic Xidi village.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Village Exploration
The second day of the tour is a visitation to the most beautiful mountain village in China - Hongcun Village. The shooting spot of the famous ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ movie, which is also certified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Huangshan City. The residential houses of Ming and Qing dynasties said to be the best of its kind in China. Then proceeds to the main attraction of the Yellow Mountains for more picturesque sights.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Hong Village.
- Visit the scenic quaint Hong Village.
- Transfer to Huangshan
- Ascend the mountain via Yungu Cable Car.
- Check in at hotel for lunch.
- Hike over to the cloud-dispelling pavilion for amazing views of the mountain and the rolling clouds, which has captivated by many artists both in ancient and present times.
- Head to the west sea canyon for a killer view of the Xihai Daxiagu gorge and mountainside rock formations.
- Explore the Beihai scenic area with more breathtaking views namely: Writing Brush Peak, Lion Peak, Refreshing Terrace, Begin-to-Believe Peak, Black Tiger Pine, Interlocking Pine, and Chessboard Pine.
- Transfer back to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 3: Huangshan Sunrise
The third day of the tour is all about the breathtaking sunrise you will be waken up to at Huangshan, which has been the subject of many painters and poets alike for its beauty and splendor. Soak in for a last glimpse of Huangshan scenic views before departing.
- Pickup from hotel and guide to the famous sunrise viewing spot.
- Wait for the Huangshan sunrise.
- Transfer to Hotel for departure.
- Descend the mountain via Yungu Cable Car.
- Transfer to airport / train station for the flight back home.
Banyan Tree Hotel HuangshanNestled at the foot of the majestic Mount Huangshan, Banyan Tree Hotel Huangshan offers luxury suites in characteristic Anhui-style architecture.
- Amidst the 3 UNESCO sites of Huangshan mountain, Hongcun and Xidi
- Taste the Hui cuisine
- Good for culture buffs and nature lovers
- Perfect for business meetings
- Huangshan Tunxi International Airport 65 km
- Huangshan High Speed Train Station 60 km
Crowne Plaza Huangshan YuchengCrowne Plaza Huangshan Yucheng digned with the unique theme of Huizhou characteristics and modern high quality, excellent facilities combined with perfect management.
- Near famous attractions like Mountain Huangshan, World Heritage Site Xidi
- Offer the finest cuisines
- Free shuttle service to Tunxi Old Street
- Boast more than 2000 sqm of flexible event space in total 11 meeting rooms
- Huangshan Tunxi International Airport 11 km
- Huangshan High Speed Train Station 17 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.