Zhangye Package features a range of sights for you to explore. On your 4 day tour, experience adventure and tranquility as you venture on your journey. The scenic beauty of the mountains and the landscape are just what you need to forget the stress and hustle of the city.
About This Trip
Price: From 790 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer
Experience: Culture, Desert, History, Family, Couple
- Visit the Binggou Danxia Park
- Explore the Mati Temple
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Zhangye
Our guide will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. You will then be given free time.
- Pick up from airport to hotel.
- Arrive at the hotel, and then free time.
Day 2: Ice and Sun
In the morning, make a visit to Binggou Danxia, also known as the Ice Valley, where you can have a quiet and calm exploration of the unique shapes of sandstone. After lunch, you can visit Kangle Grassland. The plush green grassland contains beautiful plants. Birds, cattle and sheep are abundant, giving you a picturesque landscape. To enjoy an amazing sunset, you can venture out to the Rainbow Mountains. The mountains themselves resemble the colors of a rainbow. The science of this will be left for you to explore. With this backdrop, and the beautiful sun flowing as it sets, you will have a long-lasting memory of this unique scenery. Today you will have a full experience of Zhangye Danxia Mountains.
- After breakfast, proceed to visit the Binggou Danxia Park.
- Then enjoy your lunch in Kangle County.
- In the afternoon, you can visit the Kangle Grassland.
- Later, head to the Rainbow Mountains and enjoy the sunset.
- Then, drive back to your hotel for a good rest.
Day 3: Sand and Sculptures
After breakfast, visit the Zhangye Desert Sports Park, 15km from Zhangye. This attraction is unique in terms of the geographical layout. It is a great spot to take a tour on a battery-operated car. For lunch, you can take a stroll downtown to eat the meal of your choice. In the afternoon, you will visit the Mati Temple, known for the large foot print of the Chinese Pegasus that came to the temple. The abundance of mesmerizing Apsara sculptures take your breath away.
After breakfast, Our guide will meet you at the lobby of the hotel and drive to the Zhangye Desert Sports Park.
- After that, proceed to the downtown and enjoy your lunch there.
- In the afternoon, you will visit the Mati Temple.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Find Your Inner Peace
On your last day, we will visit the tranquil Giant Buddha Temple. The temple is home to a large collection of relics, which are priceless. The temple is over 900 years old and occupies an area of over 1700 square meters. The highlight of the temple is the reclining Buddha, the largest in China. Before heading to the airport, you can choose a meal of your choice for lunch.
- After breakfast in the hotel, we will visit the Giant Buddha Temple in Zhangye.
- After that, proceed to enjoy your lunch there.
- Free time and then transfer to airport/back to sweet home.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.