This specific 4-day tour around Inner Mongolia is especially for nature lovers who want to entangle in the vast pasturelands of China. One of the largest provinces that bordering the country of Mongolia has much to offer when it comes to interacting with Mongols and learning about their culture and tradition. From the grasslands of Xilamuren to sacred Monasteries of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia will surely give a lot of wrapped up memories and experiences to take home with you.
From 675 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Warm Welcome to Hohhot!
- Pick up from airport and drive to hotel.
- Arrive at hotel for rest and relaxation.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Xilamuren Grassland.
- Explore the Xilamuren Grassland whole day
Sun and Sand
- Enjoy the wonderful sunrise on the grassland.
- Pickup from hotel and drive to Yinken Resonant Sand Gorge.
- Explore Yinken Resonant Sand Gorge whole day.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Hohhot Dazhao Temple.
- Visit Hohhot Dazhao Temple.
- Explore Hohhot old town.
- Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Shangri-La Hotel, HohhotRelish the magical allure in a land of ancient tales. Commanding a prime city centre location with exceptional views overlooking Qingcheng Park, Shangri-La Hotel, Huhhot is the city’s first international luxury hotel. The prime location unlocks Huhhot’s iconic attractions and historic temples. The hotel’s 365 contemporary rooms and suites are furnished in warm natural tones with local cultural accents, and each offers captivating views.
- 365 rooms and suites
- 3 bars and restaurants
- Outstanding views overlooking the city and Qingcheng Park
- Hohhot Baita International Airport 15 km
Wanda Vista HohhotWanda Vista Hohhot 313 luxury rooms and suites offer elegant and artistic ambience many of them complemented by panoramic view of the nearby Da Qing Mountain. Dining options guarantee an unforgettable gourmet experience in Hohhot. Wanda Vista Hohhot also boasts its well-appointed meeting and events venues, fitness facilities, as well as an indoor heated pool. Wanda Vista's signature services, including Angel's welcome, CHA journey and Dream Catcher service, will bring to guests unforgettable experience in Wanda Vista Hohhot. Ideally located in Saihan central business district, adjacent to Wanda Plaza, Wanda Vista Hohhot offers easy access to the city’s famous attractions and commercial areas.
- Creating a pure, soothing atmosphere, the units here
- Rooms with the thriving city landscape
- kid's club
- Flavorous cuisine of a globe range is freshly served
- Hohhot Baita International Airport 8.5 km
Holiday Inn HohhotHoliday Inn Hohhot hotel is an easy stroll from Hohhot's landmarks like the 16th-century Buddhist Da Zhao Temple and the 16-metre-high Five Pagoda Temple, both within 10-15 minutes' walk. Delve into rural Mongolian heritage, a 90-minute drive away, at rolling Inner Mongolian Grasslands. Indulge yourself with a massage, sauna and steam bath in the tranquil.
- Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room
- Relax in style at the heart of Hohhot's business district at the welcoming Holiday Inn Hohhot
- 2 Restaurants On-site
- Hohhot Baita International Airport 15 km
Hohhot Juva Jiaxi HotelJuhua Jiaxi Hotel offers accommodations in Hohhot. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Free private parking is available on site. Juhaicheng is a 6-minute drive from Juhua Jiaxi Hotel. Hohhot Train Station is a 25-minute drive away. Hohhot East Train Station is a 30-minute drive away. Inner Mongolia Museum is a 10-minute car journey away.
- Spacious and elegant, the modern guest rooms
- Travel plans and purchase tickets to attractions via the tour desk
- Meeting facilities are available for business needs
- Hohhot Baita International Airport 13 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.