The Army of Terracotta Warriors, the Tomb of Emperor Jingdi, Xī’ān City Walls and the Muslim Quarter are the must-see attractions in this classical city. Once you start wandering the city, this will be an incredible experience you can’t digest within one journey.
About This Trip
Price: From 529 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, Culture
- Bike on Ancient City Wall
- Marvel at the amazing Terracotta Warriors
- Get up to the North Peak of Mount Hua
- Walk around the bustling Muslim Street
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Xi’an
- Outside the arrival hall, your tour guide is holding a board with your name and looking for you eagerly.
- On the way from the airport to your hotel, there will be an en-route tour to the Hangyang Tomb, where thousands of painted pottery figurines have been unearthed and these figurines are quite distinct from what you will see at the Terracotta Warriors.
Day 2: Explore Terracotta Army
- Meet the legendary Terracotta Army. Over 8,000 life-size warriors, chariots and horses are standing there in battle format and each of them with unique figure and manner.
- You will spend around 2 hours there to marvel at this archaeological wonder and then proceed to the city of Huashan for the night.
Day 3: Hike Mt.Hua
- Take the cable car to get up the North Peak of Mount Hua, the most precipitous one in China's Five Sacred Mountains.
- Getting off the cable, you will start the scenic hike to discover unique charm. The hike will take about 4 to 5 hours, depending on your physical energy and pace, and ended with the cable car down to the mountain foot for the 2.5 hours’ drive back to your hotel in Xi'an.
Day 4: Ancient Passion in Xi’an
- Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda to know the development of Buddhism in China.
- Stop at the Great Mosque and stroll around the Muslim Street for a glimpse into Chinese Muslims real life, and stand on the top of the ancient City Wall for a panoramic view of the old town of Xi'an.
Day 5: Goodbye Xi’an
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.