Soak in the diversity and enjoy 5 days strolling through the remarkable landscapes of Yunnan, which will be a safe haven for everyone who is seeking a relaxing atmosphere away from the hectic city life. This long tour includes popular landmarks, ancient temples, serene lakes, scenic parks, and many other things to view, feel and indulge in to get the best out of Yunnan.
From 985 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Welcome to Yunnan!
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
- Lunch at the hotel.
- Visit Old Town of Lijiang.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Tiger Leaping Gorge Adventure
- Pick up from hotel and drive to the first bend of the Yangtze River.
- Head to the Tiger Leaping Gorge and Meet with your Shangri-La tour guide to go on a trekking tour from Qiaotou to Tea Horse Guesthouse.
- Arrive in Tea Horse Guesthouse for overnight stay
- Enjoy roaming around the surroundings of Yunnan.
Yunnan Scenic Drives
- Pick up from hotel and go for a trekking tour from Tea Horse Guesthouse to Tina's Guesthouse.
- Visit the Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge directly from the rapids of the river.
- Drive to Shangri-La to explore the Tibetan Cultural Area and Napahai Grass Meadow.
- Transfer back to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Ancient Temples and Beautiful Parks
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Ganden Sumtseling Monastery.
- Stroll through the Ganden Sumtseling Monastery.
- Drive to Pudacuo National Park to explore the lush foliage and animal life and the amazing clean lakes
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Goodbye Beautiful Yunnan!
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning.
- Drive to the airport for the flight back home.
Hotel Indigo Dali ErhaiHotel Indigo Dali Erhai is a boutique hotel gather with the multi-functions of business, leisure, vacation, entertainment, gastronomy and neighbourhood hotel. The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the scenic tourism area of Dali City by the Erhai Lake with the stunning location in the cross corner among of Cangshan Mountain, Erhai Lake and Tuanshan Mountain, the city is consider with both business and leisure. Sightseeing and entertainment district are all easily accessible.
- Offer certain units with lake views
- 34-minute car ride from Dali Ancient City and Cangshan Scenic Area
- Bike hire and car hire are available
- Meeting facilities and business center
- Dali Airport 8.7 km
Mengjing Wangyue Boutique HotelFeaturing a garden, Mengjing Wangyue Boutique Hotel is located in Kunming. The property is around 1,800 feet from Golden Horse and Jade Rooster, 1.6 miles from Kunming Hall and 2.2 miles from Kunming Zoo.
- Offer an American or Asian breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Kunming Changshui International Airport 23.1 km
Banyan Tree LijiangLocated in Shuhe Old Town, Lijiang, Banyan Tree offers a relaxing retreat away from the city. Surrounded by fresh mountain air and green landscapes, the property features luxurious accommodations with traditional Naxi-style décor.
- Spacious rooms and villas offer upscale amenities, plush beddings and upholstered seating
- Recreational options on site include spa, a fitness center and a tennis court
- Serve Cantonese, Shanghai, local Yunnan cuisine, international and local dishes
- Lijiang Sanyi Airport 27.6 km
- Ninglang Luguhu Airport 87.4 km
The Bivou LijiangOnly a short 1-minute stroll from Shuhe Ancient Town, The Bivou features accommodations in local and modern styles combined together. Blending in by making use of the barbecue facilities, lazing in soothing massage, going horse riding or enjoying a fun time with your children at kids’ club seems like a nice getaway.
- Rooms with a heater, insulation, sound proofing, and electric blankets
- A garden and a terrace, a shared lounge, meeting facilities
- Ticketing services, horse riding, cycling and hiking
- 20-minute drive from Lijiang Old Town
- Lijiang Sanyi Airport 27.5 km
- Ninglang Luguhu Airport 87.9 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.