Ravel in the finest countryside under heaven, Guilin, which has been admired by both tourists and locals because of its picturesque landscapes, misty mountains and refreshing lakes all around. You will begin your vacation from Guilin to charming Longsheng and continue to enjoy the cruise experience along the beautiful Li River to the eye-pleasing Yangshuo. Hence, just layback and appreciate the tremendous highlights of Guilin, which is rated as one of the top destinations in China.
From 630 USD / per person
Best time to visit
English Speaking guide
Boutique hotel with breakfast
Excess baggage charge
Shangri-La Hotel, GuilinCelestial enchantment amidst mountain & river vistas Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin is located on the east bank of Li River, with its sparkling river and unique scenery surrounded by mountains. The hotel has 439 guestrooms, and a wide range of leisure facilities. In the room, you can enjoy the scenery of Li River or the hotel's lush landscaped gardens.
- Owns a garden of approximately 6300m²and 40 garden and mountain view rooms with terrace
- A wide range of recreational facilities and activities
- Owns a luxurious pillarless grand ballroom with area of approximately 1800m² and height of 9m
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 27.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.5 km
Zen Tea House Seven Stars ParkPositioned along Shijiayuan Road, Zen Tea House Seven Stars Park is a secluded retreat perfect for a holiday stay in the laid-back city. Throughout the setting, free WiFi is provided. Offering a soothing, natural ambiance, the rooms are decorated with Zen touches and come with wood furniture and soft lighting.
- Local cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant
- Bike and car rental services are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 26.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 2.3 km
Secret Courtyard Resort HotelPositioned along Taohua River, Secret Courtyard Resort Hotel features a Chinese-style courtyard and is located in Guilin city center. Infused with local Guibei architectural elements, the setting offers cozy accommodations and peaceful ambiance where you may easily relax.
- Featuring mountain or river views
- Soundproofing rooms here will also offer a balcony or bay windows
- Customized travel routes and arrange vehicles
- Breakfast options of Chinese and Western-style fare are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 24.4 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.1 km
Aroma Tea House Former Jing Guan Ming Lou Museum HotelSituated in the heart of Guilin. Despite is central location in Guilin city, the hotel offers a quit respite hidden away on one side of Ronghu Lake, one of the famous 4 lakes and 2 rivers. Instead of a busy main road out front, the hotel has an entrance to a beautiful walk way that runs along and around the lake and offers a great way to start your day exploring Guilin and the surrounding area.
- Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and 180-degree views of Rong Lake Scenic Area
- Offering a collection of antiques for guests' viewing pleasure and lessons of cooking, making tea, learning Chinese and painting
- The on-site restaurant serves a mix of Chinese and Western food
- 2-minute walk from Xi Cheng Pedestrian Street, Guilin Night Market or Ancient South Gate
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 25 km
- Guilin Train Station 1.5 km
Terms & Conditions:
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.