Guilin was regarded as the ravel in the finest countryside under the heaven. The destination has been admired by both tourists and locals because of its picturesque landscapes, misty mountains, and refreshing lakes all around. Due to its nature, you will begin your vacation from Guilin to charming Longsheng and continue to enjoy the cruise experience along the beautiful Li River to the eye-pleasing Yangshuo. Let’s visit one of the top destinations in China.
About This Trip
Price: From 630 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, Hiking, Natural, Biking, Crusie
- Explore ethnic mountain villages
- View Longsheng rice terraces
- Enjoy Guilin city tour
- Experience the Li River Cruise
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Welcome to Guilin
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Longsheng County.
- Explore ethnic mountain villages in Longsheng County admiring the beauty of their ingenious rice terraces, where Ping An Village is the highlighting spot to marvel at the rice terraces.
- Transfer back to hotel for rest or relaxation.
Serene Li River
- Pickup from hotel and drive to Mopanshan Pier.
- Enjoy the Li River Cruise through the splendor and tranquility of the picture perfect surroundings.
- Head to the West Street
- Explore the famous West Street where the cultural fusion of East meets west.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to the Yangshuo Countryside.
- Explore the incredible Yangshuo countryside and its scenic surroundings.
- Head to Yulong River.
- Enjoy bamboo rafting in the Yulong River also known as the "little Li River", where you can enjoy the wonderful scenery and the historical landmarks while rafting.
- Visit the Moon Mountain.
- Hike to the Moon Mountain, which is right across the Big Banyan Tree south of Yangshuo where you will have access to more beautiful sceneries of Guilin.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Reed Flute Cave.
- Visit the beautiful Reed Flute Cave with its natural formations of stalagmites and stalactites and a wide array of colorful lights.
- Head to Elephant Trunk Hill.
- Explore one of Guilin's famous natural symbols - the Elephant Trunk Hill
- Transfer to airport for flight back to Home.
Shangri-La Hotel, GuilinCelestial enchantment amidst mountain & river vistas Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin is located on the east bank of Li River, with its sparkling river and unique scenery surrounded by mountains. The hotel has 439 guestrooms, and a wide range of leisure facilities. In the room, you can enjoy the scenery of Li River or the hotel's lush landscaped gardens.
- Owns a garden of approximately 6300m²and 40 garden and mountain view rooms with terrace
- A wide range of recreational facilities and activities
- Owns a luxurious pillarless grand ballroom with area of approximately 1800m² and height of 9m
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 27.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.5 km
Zen Tea House Seven Stars ParkPositioned along Shijiayuan Road, Zen Tea House Seven Stars Park is a secluded retreat perfect for a holiday stay in the laid-back city. Throughout the setting, free WiFi is provided. Offering a soothing, natural ambiance, the rooms are decorated with Zen touches and come with wood furniture and soft lighting.
- Local cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant
- Bike and car rental services are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 26.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 2.3 km
Secret Courtyard Resort HotelPositioned along Taohua River, Secret Courtyard Resort Hotel features a Chinese-style courtyard and is located in Guilin city center. Infused with local Guibei architectural elements, the setting offers cozy accommodations and peaceful ambiance where you may easily relax.
- Featuring mountain or river views
- Soundproofing rooms here will also offer a balcony or bay windows
- Customized travel routes and arrange vehicles
- Breakfast options of Chinese and Western-style fare are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 24.4 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.1 km
Aroma Tea House Former Jing Guan Ming Lou Museum HotelSituated in the heart of Guilin. Despite is central location in Guilin city, the hotel offers a quit respite hidden away on one side of Ronghu Lake, one of the famous 4 lakes and 2 rivers. Instead of a busy main road out front, the hotel has an entrance to a beautiful walk way that runs along and around the lake and offers a great way to start your day exploring Guilin and the surrounding area.
- Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and 180-degree views of Rong Lake Scenic Area
- Offering a collection of antiques for guests' viewing pleasure and lessons of cooking, making tea, learning Chinese and painting
- The on-site restaurant serves a mix of Chinese and Western food
- 2-minute walk from Xi Cheng Pedestrian Street, Guilin Night Market or Ancient South Gate
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 25 km
- Guilin Train Station 1.5 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.