In these 5 days Xinjiang Silk Road Tour, you can enjoy the nature, and witness the long history and rich culture alongside the Silk Road.
About This Trip
Price: From 844 USD / per person
Best time to visit: June to October
Experience: Culture, History, Family-friendly
- Visit Heavenly Lake
- Learn some of Xinjiang’s culture
- Explore Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Cave and Tuyoq Valley
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Uruqmi
- Pick up from the airport to your hotel in Urumqi.
Day 2: Visit Heavenly Lake
After breakfast, we will drive around 1.5 hours to reach Heavenly Lake. Here you can enjoy spruce trees and snow-capped peaks around the lake that are simply magnificent. In the afternoon, explore the International Bazaar where you can buy souvenirs as well as take a glance at the local lifestyle.
- Pick you up from the hotel drive to Fukang.
- Visit the Heavenly Lake, a picturesque Alpine lake, 2000m up in the Tianshan mountain range.
- Afternoon, back to Urumqi, you will have a chance to visit the Xinjiang International Bazaar, the largest bazaar in Urumqi. You'll find a bustling market filled with fruit, clothing, crafts, knives, carpets, and almost anything that you can imagine.
Day 3: Enjoy cave and hill
Pick up from Urmiqi and going to Turpan. After lunch, you will visit one of the ancient Silk Road Buddhist centers named Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Cave. Then stroll around Flaming Mountains and Tuyoq Valley where you can enjoy an ancient oasis village surround by red sandstone hills.
- Pick up from Urmiqi to Turpan. After lunch, visit Thousand Buddha Cave.
- Visit Flaming Mountains and Tuyoq Valley.
- Drive back to your hotel in Turpan.
Day 4: Learn some of Xinjiang's culture
Discover Karez Well, a unique irrigation system in desert areas, which is still being used today in Turpan. Then meet the most famous Emin Minaret, the largest extant ancient Islamic tower in Xinjiang. Before ending the day, you will visit Jiaohe Ruins which is the best-preserved city of raw-earth buildings.
- Pick up from your hotel to Kares Well.
- Visit Karez Well, a special irrigation system in desert areas, which is still used today, is a unique irrigation system in Turpan.
- Then continue to our next stop: Sugong Minaret, the largest Islamic minaret in China built in 1778.
- We are going to the highlights of your Turpan tour Jiaohe Ruins. In the afternoon, we will drive about 2.5-3 hrs to Urumqi
Day 5: Goodbye Xinjiang
After visiting Hongshan Park and People’s Square, you will be transferred to Urumqi airport.
- Pick up from your hotel to Hongshan Park by your driver.
- After exploring Hongshan Park then enjoy lunchtime.
- Visit People’s Square.
- Transfer to Urumqi Airport.
Grand Mercure Urumqi HualingThe hotel location offers easy access to the city's business, shopping and entertainment venues and the sightseeing places. Only 15 minutes drive to the airport. There are 3 distinct restaurants, a lobby bar, comprehensive meeting and banquet facilities, a gym, a spacious and secure free parking for guests in the hotel. All guest rooms and public areas have complimentary WIFI access.
- Web corner and free WIFI throughout the hotel
- Offer 100% Halal Food in all hotel restaurants
- Easy access to the business quarter
- Diwopu Airport 14.5 km
- Urumqi Railway Station 4 km
Mercure Hotel Turpan Downtown
Mercure Hotel Fire Island is located in Turpan, a major town on the ancient Silk Road, a 5-min walk from the Turpan Museum and close to many attractions such as Su Gong Tower, Flame Mountain, Grape Valley, and Jiaohe Old City. The hotel has 155 spacious, bright and comfortable rooms. The all-day silk road style buffet restaurant offers a special Xinjiang cuisine to bring you a different experience.
- Family-friendly Hotel
- Lobby bar, children's area, gym, and self-service laundry room
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.