As one of the largest provinces in the China area, Sichuan is home to many natural beauties. The capital of Sichuan – Chengdu introduces a modern facet to this region but beyond it, magical and enchanting places exist with ancient villages and cliffs of carved Budhhas, sacred mountains, glacial mountains and so many more. And of course this region is also called the “Hometown of the Giant Pandas”.
About This Trip
Price: From 562 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, History, Natural
- Get close to the cute pandas
- Learn about the Buddhist culture in Mt.Emei
- Marvel at the hude statue of Leshan Giant Buddha
- Explore Huanglongxi Ancient Town
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Sichuan
- Pick up from the airport and visit Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Visit Panda and Dujiangyan
- Visiting Chengdu Research Center of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Driving to Dujiangyan and enjoy lunch time.
- Visiting Dujiangyan.
- Driving back to Chengdu City, then free time
Day 3: Explore Leshan and Mt.Emei
- Hotel pick-up and drive around 2-hour to Leshan.
- After lunch, visit Leshan Giant Buddha by cruise or climbing.
- Then, transfer to Mt.Emei and hotel check-in in Emei city.
Day 4: A day for Mt.Emei
- Hotel pick-up to visit the Mt.Emei
- Go to Golden Summit by cable car. Visit Golden Temple Palace and Silver Palace.
- After that leave for the Wannian parking lot located in the waist of Mt Emei by the pollution-free sightseeing bus, and then take the cable car to Wannian monastery, sightseeing Qingying pavilion and a strip skyline, enjoy the beauty of E`mei mountain, and monkey mountain, enjoying the pleasure of the coexistence of man and monkey.
- Get Back to Chengdu
Day 5: Goodbye Sichuan
- Pick up from the hotel to Huanglongxi Ancient Town.
- Visit Huanglongxi Ancient Town.
- Transfer to Chengdu airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.