Kunming is known as the “City of Eternal Spring”. In these 5 days, you won’t only explore Kunming city but also take a visit to Luoping, famous for its rape flowers fields and nine dragons waterfall. Perfect for inner nature lovers!
About This Trip
Price: From 965 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring
Experience: Family-friendly, Culture, Natural
- Visit Yunnan Ethnic Villages
- Experience bamboo rafting
- View the rapeseed flowers
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Kunming
- Arrive in Kunming, meet your guide and then transfer to the hotel. Free time to explore Kunming City on your own.
Day 2: Authentic Exploration
- Immerare yourself in Western Hill with flowers and dense forest. Besides, explore Huating Temple, Taihua Temple, Sanqing Pavilion and Dragon Gate.
- In the afternoon, visit Yunnan Ethnic Villages where you can learn more about the cultures and traditions of 25 different ethnic groups.
Day 3: Colors of spring
- Explore the Stone Forest, marveling at its natural stone masterpieces.
- Visit Snail farms(Luositian) where the flowers are grown in circular rings following the contours of the slopes and it looks like a snail’s shell.
Day 4: Breathtaking Jinjiling
- Set out early to arrive at Jinjiling in time for a spectacular sunrise view. Jinjiling also offers an excellent view of the rapeseed flowers and hills.
- Then visit the Nine dragons waterfall that is one of China’s biggest and most beautiful waterfall. Take a bamboo rafting along the Duoyi River and explore the Buyi ethnic village.
Day 5: Farewell Kunming
- Get back to your sweet home.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.