As one of the largest provinces in the China area, Sichuan is home to many natural beauties. The capital of Sichuan – Chengdu introduces a modern facet to this region but beyond it, magical and enchanting places exist with ancient villages and cliffs of carved Budhhas, sacred mountains, glacial mountains and so many more. And of course this region is also called the “Hometown of the Giant Pandas.
About This Trip
Price: From 1150 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, Hiking, Natural, Culture
- Get close to the cute pandas
- Marvel Leshan Giant Buddha
- Learn Buddhist culture in Mt.Emei
- Learn Sichuan dished in cooking class
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Chengdu
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Chengdu Pandmania
- Arrive at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, you can see the adorable pandas enjoying their playing time and breakfast.
- After lunch, you will go to visit Sanxingdui Museum. The only museum about the lost civilization of Shu Kingdom will provide you a totally different perspective of Chinese history. There, you will be amazed by countless grotesque bronzes, gold, pottery and jade. These unearthed relics can be dated back to 4,500 years ago and among them you should not miss the 2.62-meter-tall standing statue, the1.38-meter-wide bronze mask and the 3.95-meter-high bronze tree.
- After the tour, drive back to the city.
Day 3: Leshan & Mt.Emei
- Drive about 2 hours to Leshan to marvel at the 71-meter-tall Giant Buddha. You can take a join-in boat cruise on Lejiang River to get a full view of its grandness.
- Afterwards, take a 30-minute drive to Mt. Emei. Upon arrival, visit Baoguo Temple, which is the largest temple at Mt. Emei as well as the doorway to the mountain.
- After the tour, stay overnight at a nearby hotel.
Day 4: Natural Scenery
- Start from Baoguo Temple Station, you will take 2 hours' tour bus to Leidongping, where you need to walk 30 minutes to Jieyin Palace to take the cable car (7-8 minutes) up to appreciate the natural scenery around Golden Summit.
- Then, descend by the cable car and take the bus to Wannian Temple parking lot (1.5 hours), get on another cable car up to visit the Wannian Temple which is the field for Samantabhadra.
- After it, descend by cable car again and take tour bus back to Baoguo Temple, where your driver will pick you up and transfer you back to Chengdu (about 2.5 hours on road).
Day 5: Rural Life in Chengdu
- Today, you will join in a half-day rural life experience. It's about 1.5 hours to the downtown of Chengdu, this is an eco-farm run by Ms. Gao and her families.
- You can help them digging, transplanting, weeding, harvesting, get known of some herbs and understand their efficacies, try authentic farmhouse dishes, and see how they wash up with rice bran after a meal. Since the whole family believes in Buddha and are vegetarians, your lunch will be vegetarian too.
- It is also a good idea to take a walk around the peaceful village.
- Afterward, driving back to the city.
Day 6: Sichuan Cooking Class
- After breakfast join in a cooking class.
- In the afternoon, followed by the lively Chengdu Museum, the People's Park where you can taste local tea. It is a great way to learn about the city's history and the people life.
- After the tour, your local guide escorts you to the airport for your flight back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.