Go beyond the temples and discover the diverse culture, tantalizing cuisine, and never ending curiosities of Cambodia on this 8-day tour package. Greatly admire the amazing attractions starting from splendid architectures of Angkor Wat at Siem Reap to the horrors in the Killing Fields at Phnompenh while experiencing the warmth of the Khmers at Battambang. Rest assured that it’s going to be a perfect blend of urban modernity and small-town friendliness you will explore in-depth in this exceptional Cambodia.
About This Trip
Price: From 610 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring, Summer, Autumn
Experience: Natural, Culture, Family-friendly
- Explore Angkor temples
- Experience floating village
- Phnom Pehn City Tour
- Battambang City Tour
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Cambodia
- Welcome greeting upon arrival by tour guide and driver.
- Escort to the hotel.
- Arrive at hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Siem Reap
- Visit the most famous temples, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Royal Palace, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King.
- Continue to discover the Ta Prohm temple, used as a location for the famous film, Tomb Raider.
- Head to the world-famous 7th wonder and the largest temple in the world, Angkor Wat, which is also the national symbol that appears on the national flag of Cambodia.
- Spend time exploring Angkor Wat until sunset.
Day 3: Siem Reap
- Visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor Archeological Park; Preah Kahn, Neak Pean, Ta Som, Banteay Samre temples, out of more than 250 temples in this area, covered by 401 km2 (square kilometer).
- Stop by the Banteay Srey temple, known as the crown jewel of the Khmer art, built by Rosa and pink sandstone.
- Check into the village on the way to explore the traditional Khmer house.
- Try making some palm sugar in the village.
- Transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap
- Visit the Roluos Group (Lo Lei, Preah Ko and Bakong), modern name for the Angkor-era temples built at the beginning of the Khmer empire in the 9th century.
- Explore the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, Tonlé Sap, listed by UNESCO as natural Biosphere in 1997.
- Head to the floating villages at Kampong Phluk by boat.
- Experience the daily life of the Khmer people living in the lake with their houses, schools, markets, and floating churches built on the boats / bamboo rafts along with the freshwater mangrove surrounding the lake.
Day 5: Siam Reap - Battambang
- Head to Battambang from Siem Reap
- Arrive in Battambang
- Tour around Battambang, the second largest city in Cambodia with beautiful colonial buildings and traditional Cambodian houses, where some wooden houses are more than 100 years old and still being passed from one generation to another.
Day 6: Battambang - Phnom Pehn
- Ride the Bamboo train.
- Head to the capital city of Cambodia , Phnom Penh.
- Stop by on the way to visit the most beautiful place Oudong, the capital city before Phnom Pehn in the 16th century.
- Arrive in Phnom Pehn.
Day 7: Phnom Pehn
- Visit the Cheung Ek killing field, a historical site around the capital city Phnom Phen, in the Khmer Rouge regime from 1975 to 1979.
- Learn more about its history, from our tour guide.
- Explore the Toul Sleng genocide museum, used to be a high school before the Khmer rouge regime and then converted to a prison in the period of the Khmer rouge regime.
- Continue to visit Wat Phnom , the birthplace of Phnom Penh city .
- Stop by the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Central Market.
- Experience the daily life of the people in capital city Phnom Pehn and the buildings that were built during the colonial period by the France architecture.
Day 8: Phnom Pehn
- Transfer to the Phone Penh airport.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa ResortSofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is set among tranquil landscaped gardens on the tree-lined Charles de Gaulle Avenue. It is just 10 minutes’ drive to Angkor Wat. Rooms enjoy a blend of French and Khmer design and decor.
- An indulgent spa center with a hot tub and massage treatments
- Have an 18-hole Country Golf Club
- Offer a wide variety of dining options, including French and international cuisines
- 15 minutes’ drive to Siem Reap’s bustling center
- Angkor International Airport 6.6 km
Raffles Grand Hotel d'AngkorOpened over 75 years ago, this grand and historic luxury hotel has been noted as being one of the Top 50 Hotels in Asia. At Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, guests get to experience a world of luxury and adventure.
- Featured a garden covering 60,000sqm
- The Raffles Amrita Spa, a pool, a business center, and a library/map room
- Offered guests a variety of different cuisine
- Offered a selection of excursions including temple tours, helicopter tours, and a chance to learn
- Khmer cooking and tradition healing methods
- Angkor International Airport 7.2 km
Palace Gate Hotel & ResortIdeal for fun and relaxation, Palace Gate Hotel is located in the Doun Penh area of Phnom Penh. Situated only 0.1 km from the city center, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
- 105 rooms with views of the the pool or Tonle Sap River
- 24-hour room service, 24-hour security
- 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, ticketing and concierge services
- Pochentong Airport 9.7 km
Rosewood Phnom PenhRosewood Phnom Penh, located in the Doun Penh area, is a popular choice for travelers. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable.
- 175 guestrooms are tastefully furnished
- 2 on-site restaurants and the skybar, Sora
- 24-hour room service, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop
- Featured fitness center, indoor pool, spa, massage
- Pochentong Airport 8.4 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.