Visiting Yunnan ticks all the right boxes. It is the most diverse province in all China, both in its extraordinary mix of people and in the splendor of its landscapes. This tour covers 4 main destinations in Yunnan including Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La, all of the must-see travel attractions you can not miss.
About This Trip
Price: From 1,460 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring, Summer and Autumn
Experience: Hiking, Natural, Culture, Family, Couple
- Hike Western Hill and overlook Dian Lake
- Explore Jade Snow Dragon Mountain and Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Visit the Xizhou Town and experience the Tie-Dye in Zhoucheng old town
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Yunnan
- Pick you up from Kunming airport and drive you to the hotel.
Day 2: Hike West Hills in Kunming
- 09:20 Pick up from your hotel to West Hills
- 10:00 Visit West Hills (visit about 1.5-2 hours)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch time
- 13:30 Drive to Kunming Station to catch your train to Dali
- 17:18 Pick up from Dali Station to your hotel in Dali
Day 3: Dali city tour
- 09:00 In the morning, Going on a cruise to view Erhai Lake. (around 2 hrs) Optional - could do biking along Erhai if your prefer.
- 13:30 After lunch, discover Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery (visit about 1.5 hours)
- 15:00 Stroll in Dali Old Town (Visit about 1.5- 2 hours)
- 17:00 Back to your hotel in Dali
Day 4: Deep into Yunnan culture
- 09:00 Pick you up from hotel to Erhai Lake
- 09:30 Visit the Xizhou Town and experience the Tie-Dye in Zhoucheng old town
- 13:00 Transfer to Lijiang
- 15:30 Explore Blanck Dragon Pool, Dongba Musuem and Lijiang Ancient Town (visit about 3 hours)
- 18:30 Transfer back to your hotel
Day 5: Hike Jade Snow Dragon Mountain
- 08:00 Pick you up from hotel to Jade Snow Dragon Mountain
- 09:00 Hike Jade Snow Dragon Mountain, including and Watch Impression Lijiang Show. Take cable car to visit either Glacier Park or the Yak Meadow. (Visit about 5 hours)
- 16:00 Transfer to hotel and free time
Day 6: Discover Tiger Leaping Gorge
- 09:00 Pick you up from hotel to Tiger Leaping Gorge
- 10:00 Take a break and have a view of the First bay of the Yangtze River from the observation deck (around 30mins)
- 13:30 After lunch, trek Tiger Leaping Gorge (Visit about1.5-2 hour)
- 15:30 Transfer to Shangri-La
- 17:30 Discover Dukezhong Ancient Town (visit about1.5-2 hours)
- 19:00 Hotel check-in and free time
Day 7: Wonder in Shangri-La
- 09:00 Pick up from hotel to Ganden Sumtseling Monastery.
- 09:30 Discover Ganden Sumtseling Monastery (Visit about 1.5 hour)
- 13:30 stroll around Pudacuo National Park (Visit about 2-2.5 hours).
- 16:00 Transfer to hotel.
Day 8: Goodbye Yunnan
- Transfer to the airport and have a safe flight back home.
Cachet Boutique HotelLocated in the heart of Kunming, Cachet Boutique Kunming Artime features lavish guestrooms with elegant and comfortable interiors. It has a top-floor fitness center and convenient access to transportation hubs. Rooms and suites here will provide branded mattresses and luxury bedding linens.
- Kunming Train Station 1.7 km
- Kunming Changshui International Airport 23.1 km
Hilton Dali Resort & SpaSweeping views of the Cangshan Mountains and Erhai Lake are featured. You can play billiards at this hotel, unwind in the sparkling indoor pool or indulge in a treatment in our tranquil Spa. A mah-jongg session in one of the private mah-jongg lounges, Kid's Club and car hire are also possible.
- Dali Airport 14.2 km
Manty House LijiangAway from the hustle and bustle of the old town, the hotel offers lovely views of the surrounding area. There are different types of rooms suitable for couples and families. Some rooms have special decorations for kids such as slides and tents. As for couples, the room with the view of snow mountain is a really nice choice.
Shangri-La ResortThe public areas and gardens which envelop Shangri-La Resort, Shangri-La evoke a rich and graceful world, filled with alluring Tibetan artefacts and quiet elegance. From each room, spectacular scenery opens up with panoramic views of the stunning mountainous region.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.