From the dramatic grasslands to striking lakes and rivers, the tour to the third largest province in China, offers the best of Inner Mongolia by taking you to some untouched places day after day. Allow yourself to gain a sea of knowledge and embrace the big chance of life away from the busy city life.
About This Trip
Price: From 1112 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer and Autumn
Experience: Family-friendly, Hiking, Natural, Culture
- Have fun in the desert resort
- Immerse in the grassland
- Experience Russian customs
- Enjoy a grassland bonfire party
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Inner Mongolia
- Pick up from airport to hotel.
- Arrived hotel, and then free time.
Day 2: Have fun in desert resort
- After breakfast, transfer to the desert resort of China, Xiangsha Bay which is a comprehensive desert leisure scenic spot integrating sightseeing and leisure vacation.
- Explore Yuesha Island Wonderland.
- Then transfer to hotel.
Day 3: Explore Hohhot
- After breakfast, take a car back to Hohhot to visit Dazhao Temple,(200km,2h) which means Tibetan temple.
- After lunch, we will visit Inner Mongolia Museum.
- Fly to Hulunbeir in the afternoon.
Day 4: Immerse in the grassland
- After breakfast, transfer to the deep grassland of Hulun Buir, walk along the Mozhegler River, to take pictures of the beautiful grassland, to appreciate the Mozhegler River, which Laoshe calls "the first water in the world".
- After lunch, it goes to Erguna (130km,2.5h) to enjoy the rapeseed flower fields along the way (restricted by local government policy, this section of the road can not be parked).
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for a rest.
Day 5: Into the nature
- After breakfast, transfer to Genhe Wetland, the first wetland in Asia, an important area for bird protection in the world.
- Explore Aoluguaya Ewenki Nationality Township, deep in the Great Hinggan Mountains, to visit Aoluguaya Ambassadorial Deer Tribe, the last hunting tribe in China, the home of reindeer culture, birch bark culture and Santa Claus'birch culture.
- Visit Longyan Mountain and climbed it. From the top of the hill overlooking the foothills, the beautiful forest town smoked with cooking smoke and took a panoramic view of the forest town covered by mist.
- Check-in after dinner.
Day 6: Dive into the Great Hinggan Mountains area
- After breakfast, we will go to the depths of the primeval forests in the Great Hinggan Mountains to visit Moldaoga National Forest Park.
- Then we will visit White Deer named for the legend of the White Wolf and the white deer. Island, feel the natural ecology and beautiful scenery of the primitive forest in the Great Hinggan Mountains.
- And then transfer to Shinwei.
Day 7: Experience Russian customs
- After breakfast, Transfer to the Heishantou by bus and passed through the Baili Birch Forest Corridor (restricted by the local government policy, this section can not be parked).
- You will be arranged to visit the Russian families, learned about Russian customs and religious beliefs, watched the performance of national musical instruments, listened to the interpretation of national characteristic songs, and experienced the production of Russian eggs (free to take away).
- Arrive at Heishantou Camp, walk on the sunset hillside, enjoy the wetland sunset.
- After dinner, hold a grassland bonfire party (gift items, such as because of the scenic area policy, behavior or weather and other force majeure factors, the activity will be cancelled), and Mongolian girls and young men sing and dance together, spend a good night, and then stay in Mongolian yurts for rest
Day 8: Stroll around Hulun Lake
- After breakfast, along the Sino-Russian border highway, enjoy the natural grassland scenery, go to explore Hulun Lake.
- Visit the largest museum in Hulun Buir, Zaranol Museum, which is the central exhibition site of Hulun Buir Mongyuan culture
- Drive to Taowa Square, a huge matryoshka doll square.
- Hotel check-in.
Day 9: Goodbye Inner Mongolia
- Transfer to Hailar airport to catch you flight to Shanghai.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.