As one of the largest provinces in the China area, Sichuan is home to many natural beauties. The capital of Sichuan – Chengdu introduces a modern facet to this region but beyond it, magical and enchanting places exist with ancient villages and cliffs of carved Budhhas, sacred mountains, glacial mountains and so many more. And of course this region is also called the “Hometown of the Giant Pandas”.
About This Trip
Price: From 490 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Summer and Autumn
Experience: Family, Couple, Hiking, Nature
- Chengdu City Tour
- Experience Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- Huanglong National Park in Jiuzhaigou
- Visit Giant Panda Breeding
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Sichuan
The first day at scenic sichuan begins with colorful lakes and snow clad mountains at the Huanglong National Park in Jiuzhaigou, mostly referred as the fairy land of earth, where you will explore the beautiful nature for a whole day.
Day 2: Life in Chengdu
The second day begins with city exploration at Chengdu to gain a historical insight into the fascinating and ancient sites.
Day 3: Chengdu Pandmania
The third day allocated for two major sights, where the first half begins by getting up-close and personal with furry pandas at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding and rest of the day, visiting the 2000 old stunning engineering marvel of Taoist beliefs and science at the Dujiangyan Irrigation System from past to present.
Day 4: Happy Ending at Sichuan
The fourth last day is for bidding farewell to the wonderful home of the giant pandas and grand scenic areas in Sichuan province, which you enjoyed with much joy and excitement.
The Ritz-Carlton, ChengduPerched on the site of what was once an imperial palace, The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu pays homage to the historic splendor of the city's rich past as it heralds the future of luxury hospitality. This 5-star hotel welcomes visitors to China's Sichuan province with opulent accommodation and a serene spa, as well as fine dining at Li Xuan and prime placement in Chengdu's lively downtown district, a short distance from landmarks including Tianfu Square.
- Views of Tianfu Square and the Chengdu skyline
- 10 spa treatment rooms encompass an entire floor of the hotel
- Cantonese and Sichuan-style dining, 24-hour in-room dining
- An indoor swimming pool with underwater music
- Engaging Ritz Kids activities and special welcome amenities
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport 9.1 km
Fraser Suites ChengduConceived by world-renowned architect and designer, Steve Leung, Fraser Suites Chengdu is one of the city’s most prestigious serviced apartments situated in the middle of the CBD at Tian Fu Square. The property is an iconic development in a central location with an impressive full-glass facade and a magnificent high-ceiling lobby, offering 360 Gold-Standard fully-furnished luxury residences for sophisticated living in the capital of Sichuan Province.
- Ergonomically-designed study furniture and lifestyle amenities
- A wide range of dining and entertainment in full view of beautiful fountains and gardens
- High-speed internet access, 24/7 reception, concierge and security services
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport 13.6 km
HDCL Service Residencehome to provide you all day purified air, clean water and butler service. The apartment is nearby Chunxi Road, and has various transport types, eg. there are metro stations from 1,2,3 and 4. The apartment provides 4 types rooms, from 44m2 - 65m2, which all include full kitchen equipment, high level bath facilities, wash machine, balcony and Wi-Fi. HDCL Serviced Residence is just besides Chenxi Road, the nearby tourist attraction which include IFS, Tai Koo Li, Tianfu Square, Sichuan Museum, Art Museum of Sichuan Opera, cinema, snake food street.
- 10 minutes' walk from Chunxi Pedestrian Street
- 24-hour front desk
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport 15 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.