The illusional landscape you will find exactly true after a single trip for 4 days. The journey of Guilin will begin with many picturesque sceneries surrounding the fascinating mountains and serene lakes, where you will be whisked away to somewhere exotic to escape the daily grind. So, find your tranquility in the most scenic city and the top tourist destination, keeping in mind that spring and fall are the perfect seasons to get the best out of Guilin.
About This Trip
Price: From 475 USD / per person
Best time to visit: Spring and Autumn
Experience: Hiking, Natural, Culture, Biking, Cruise
- Visit Guilin City
- Enjoy Li River Cruise
- Views rice terraces in Longsheng County
- Bike around Yangshuo countryside
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Guilin
The first day you will be treated with some of the well-known spots in Guilin, upon your arrival. Namely, the remarkable Fubo Hill, which is also home to the legendary returned pearl cave and the largest Seven Star Park, which ranks among Guilin's oldest attractions.
- Pick up from airport and drive to the hotel.
- Explore unique Fubo Hill that is standing half on land and half on water.
- Visit the Seven Star Park, known as the largest park and for many interesting scenic sights.
- Transfer to Hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2: Serene Li River
The second day you will be cruising on the natural beauty of the serene and beautiful Li River wondering at the sceneries surrounding it on the first half and strolling in the famous landmarks such as the Moon Hill and the iconic Big Banyan Tree witnessing the amazing countryside of Yangshuo on the second half of the day.
- Pickup from hotel and drive to Mopanshan Pier
- Begin the Li River Cruise from the tranquil waters to the gorgeous Karst formations.
- Transfer to hotel for lunch break.
- Explore the iconic Moon Hill and the marvelous Big Banyan Tree for its impressive appearance.
- Discover the breathtaking Yangshuo countryside either by bike or by car
- Have fun at the West Street while shopping and socializing.
- Transfer to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 3: Breathtaking Longsheng
The third day you will be taken to the lush greenery and mountainside of Longsheng County, where you will sightsee wonderful rice terraces and meet locals who live around many villages.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Longsheng County.
- Visit the superlative views of rice terraces and many ethnic villages in Longsheng County.
- Transfer back to hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 4: Goodbye Guilin
The fourth last day you will be offered more of the natural wonders of Guilin such as the Reed Flute Cave, which is beautified by nature and the symbolic Elephant Trunk Hill, which looks like an elephant drinking water.
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Reed Flute Cave.
- Explore the natural wonder of the Reed Flute Cave with its many stalagmites and stalactites and the colorful lights.
- Visit the iconic landmark, Elephant Trunk Hill, where the hill resembles a giant elephant dipping its trunk to get water from the river.
- Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Shangri-La Hotel, GuilinCelestial enchantment amidst mountain & river vistas Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin is located on the east bank of Li River, with its sparkling river and unique scenery surrounded by mountains. The hotel has 439 guestrooms, and a wide range of leisure facilities. In the room, you can enjoy the scenery of Li River or the hotel's lush landscaped gardens.
- Owns a garden of approximately 6300m²and 40 garden and mountain view rooms with terrace
- A wide range of recreational facilities and activities
- Owns a luxurious pillarless grand ballroom with area of approximately 1800m² and height of 9m
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 27.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.5 km
Zen Tea House Seven Stars ParkPositioned along Shijiayuan Road, Zen Tea House Seven Stars Park is a secluded retreat perfect for a holiday stay in the laid-back city. Throughout the setting, free WiFi is provided. Offering a soothing, natural ambiance, the rooms are decorated with Zen touches and come with wood furniture and soft lighting.
- Local cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant
- Bike and car rental services are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 26.5 km
- Guilin Train Station 2.3 km
Secret Courtyard Resort HotelPositioned along Taohua River, Secret Courtyard Resort Hotel features a Chinese-style courtyard and is located in Guilin city center. Infused with local Guibei architectural elements, the setting offers cozy accommodations and peaceful ambiance where you may easily relax.
- Featuring mountain or river views
- Soundproofing rooms here will also offer a balcony or bay windows
- Customized travel routes and arrange vehicles
- Breakfast options of Chinese and Western-style fare are available
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 24.4 km
- Guilin Train Station 4.1 km
Aroma Tea House Former Jing Guan Ming Lou Museum HotelSituated in the heart of Guilin. Despite is central location in Guilin city, the hotel offers a quit respite hidden away on one side of Ronghu Lake, one of the famous 4 lakes and 2 rivers. Instead of a busy main road out front, the hotel has an entrance to a beautiful walk way that runs along and around the lake and offers a great way to start your day exploring Guilin and the surrounding area.
- Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and 180-degree views of Rong Lake Scenic Area
- Offering a collection of antiques for guests' viewing pleasure and lessons of cooking, making tea, learning Chinese and painting
- The on-site restaurant serves a mix of Chinese and Western food
- 2-minute walk from Xi Cheng Pedestrian Street, Guilin Night Market or Ancient South Gate
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 25 km
- Guilin Train Station 1.5 km
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.