Guilin, with its enchanting karst mountains and picturesque countryside, is one of the most popular travel destinations in China. This tour covers both Guilin and Yangshuo which offer you a great time to indulge in nature.
About This Trip
Price: From 755 USD / per person
Best time to visit: All year round
Experience: Family-friendly, Natural, Cruise, Biking
- Enjoy Li River Cruise and Bamboo Rafting along Yulong River
- Visit Reed Flute Cave and Explore Elephant Trunk Hill
- Explore Ruyi Peak and walk on the Glass Bridge
Private car: All transfers mention in the itinerary.
Entrance fees: All admission fees and activity expenses as noted in the itinerary.
English Speaking guide: Professional guide will accompany you along your trip.
Hotel with breakfast: All accommodations are based on double-occupancy and including breakfast.
Gratuities: Tips for guides and drivers are not included.
Personal expenses: Meals, travel insurance or activities not mention in the itinerary.
Airplane Transport: International or domestic flights and excess baggage charge.
The private tour could be fully customizable based on your preference. Please feel free to chat with our travel constants, they are here to support you!
Day 1: Welcome to Guilin
- Pick up from the airport and drive you to your hotel, where you can tour around the city in your free time or just relax inside the hotel.
Day 2: Guilin city tour
- 09:30 Pick up from the hotel to Reed Flute Cave.
- 10:00 Discover Reed Flute Cave (visit about 1.5 hours)
- 13:30 After lunch, hike the Elephant Trunk Hill (visit about 30-40 minutes)
- 13:40 Visit Jingjiang Palace and Duxiu Hill (visit about 1.5 - 2 hours)
- 16:00 Do shopping and enjoy street food in East and West Pedestrian Street (visit about 1 hour)
- 17:00 Transfer back to your hotel
Day 3: Waterway in Yangshuo
- 08:00 Check out and pick up from hotel to Mopanshan Pier.
- 09:30 Start the Li River Cruise - 4 star cruise with upper-class seats including buffet lunch (about 3.5-5 hours depending on the season).
- 14:30 Pick up from the pier and transfer to West Street (Visit about 1.5 hours).
- 16:30 Transfer to hotel and check in Yangshuo
Day 4: Immerse in the nature
- 08:30 Transfer to Ruyi Peak
- 09:00 Visit Ruyi Peak and walk on the Glass Bridge (cable car is included and visit about 1.5-2 hours)
- 11:30 Stroll in Langzi Village (visit about 1 hour)
- 13:00 - 14:30 Lunch and short break in the hotel
- 14:30 Transfer to Xianggong Mountain
- 15:30 Hike Xianggong Mountain (visit about 1-1.5 hr)
- 17:00 Transfer back to your hotel
Day 5: Experience bamboo rafting
- 10:00 Take Bamboo Rafting (around 1.5 hours) along the Yulong River to see the most beautiful countryside view in China. To take the bamboo rafting, kids’ height should be at least 1-meter.
- In the afternoon, transfer to Clubmed Guilin by your driver.
Day 6: Club Med Guilin
- Enjoy your free time in Club Med Guilin. It is an all-inclusive resort where you can appreciate outdoor activities such as soccer golf, flying trapeze, bungee bounce and rock climbing. Experience local activities including nature dyeing, hydrolat, eco print and making soap.
Day 7: Goodbye Guilin
- Transfer to the airport and have a safe flight back home.
Guilin Jolie VueRight opposite the iconic Elephant Trunk Hill, Jolie Vue Boutique Hotel Guilin(Golden Oriole Hotel Guilin) is located by the picturesque Li River. You can enjoy a commanding view of the greenery at the on-site restaurant. Regular workouts can be maintained at the fitness center. A dazzling lighting and laser show is held in the air garden at night.
- Guilin Train Station 1.5 km
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport 25.6 km
Mountain Nest YangshuoEach of the eleven rooms in the hotel are unique and decorated in traditional Chinese style with specially selected and hand-crafted wooden furnishings. Rooftop restaurant and coffee bar is the place you can enjoy a stunning sunset and sunrise view.
Club Med GuilinThe first exquisite all-inclusive natural landscape resort in Asia. They provide a range of outdoor activities, so that you can have the most memorable vacation surrounded by this wonderful landscape.
- Artificial beach inside the resort with a pool. In summer they hold some special activities in the pool.
- Experience local activities including nature dyeing, hydrolat, eco print and making soap.
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as soccer golf, flying trapeze, bungee bounce and rock climbing.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you cancel at outside 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, the cost of tour package is refundable.
- Should you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel after the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for cancelled services due to late arrival, early departure, missed days during the tours and non-participation.
- Should you wish to book this tour, please send your holiday request to us in the website or contact email@example.com for reservations. We also customize itineraries according to your schedule and liking.
- The above tour package includes the listed itinerary and excludes flight tickets, train tickets and hotel booking.
- We can also book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- We can definitely help you find great deals for International and Local Flights and Hotels within and outside China.
- Please note that the cancellation and booking policy of flight tickets and hotel bookings are to be sent to you separately.
- We offer Visa Services and Assistance according to you needs.
- For other travel requirements such as Ski Package, Diving, Weddings - please contact our Hotline:(+86)187-2197-8867.
- To take advantage of the best rates and the best travel options, we highly recommend to secure the booking at least 60 days from the first date of travel.